What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Don Vasilly, the Story of a Cossack.

Daryn Humatoonertoo

My name is Don Rostov Vasilly, I was born in 1991 in Chernogorsk on August 5th, Chernarus Independence Day, the day when the Chernarus Republic left the Soviet Union.

My Father comes from a Long Line of Cossack Warriors, who did some great, and not so great things. My Family of Cossacks defended the Russian Empire in its last days against the hordes of Communist traitors, but ultimately failed. My family then joined Germany during World War 2, after the atrocities of Stalin, they thought the Germans would help them, but in the end, it didnt matter. 

My Mother comes from a line of Chernarussian Noblewomen dating all the way back to the 14th Century. 

I had two older brothers, both sadly died, one in 1999 during the Chernarus-Russian Border clashes and the other in 2011 during the "Zombie" outbreak which has been contained. 

I grew up in a poor family as while my Father came from a Great Family, he himself was nothing but a dishonor for his. He was an abusive drunkard, he'd waste our money and destroy our house time after time. Until one day in 1999 he just left. I and my other brother had to help our mother survive, we did the best we could, but some times it was enough. 

In 2001 I was called up in a Draft since my Father wasnt able to make it, I took the place of my older brother, and I went to war in the Chernarus Civil War in 2008, almost 7 years after joining. I saw alot of stuff I will not write here. I stayed until 2014, when my mother sadly died and I came to Altis. 

I worked as a Cider Farmer, and many other groups and gangs. I can't remember any of them, as there was so many. But last year I took a vacation from Altis to go back to Chernarus, I helped setup a huge Cider Empire there, I supported reforms of the Republic, I was even elected Minister of Internal Affairs of Chernarus, apart of the Cherno-Cossack Party, but I left that all behind to return, and hopefully make Altis a better more peaceful place. 

But if I must fight, I shall fight again. 

My friends from years ago may be gone, my gang members may be dead, things may have changed, but I intend to make new friends, and hopefully become a better person, maybe even find a Woman of my own to love. But in the end, if I die off, and the Vasilly Family dies, do be it, I have made peace with that fact.  

For better, or for worse, Im Don Vasilly, and that was my story. 

Back