What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Help

Calum1003

So I got executed by the Gods from above and I am waiting for them to bring me back to life (un-ban me). If they do, is there anyone who could show me how to play the game properly? I'm super new to the game and the server and I don't really understand how everything works. TIA 

read the rules and watch other people play is the easiest way to do it. when I first joined I got robbed as most people do, just adapt and do what they do in your own way

Sure, I have read them and I am sure I know them all now lmao. It was scary getting restrained by a 7ft monster and then getting executed. What are the rules with running from the police? Can you just run or do you have to engage in good roleplay before hand? Are they allowed to ram you off the road? Shoot you as you pass? What's the rule with that?

Sure, I have read them and I am sure I know them all now lmao. It was scary getting restrained by a 7ft monster and then getting executed. What are the rules with running from the police? Can you just run or do you have to engage in good roleplay before hand? Are they allowed to ram you off the road? Shoot you as you pass? What's the rule with that?
1.Yes you need good RP first (EDIT: You can run whenever you want, but if you want to shoot back you either need to be shot at by them or you need to tell them whats going to happen if they follow you etc.) 

2.they are only allowed to VDM Mraps, same goes for rebels

3.They first need to tell you what will happen if you drive of (A. K. A. Initiate) 

4.they have a 3min rule where they need to chase you for 3min before shooting tires. This rule has exceptions read them in the popo handbuk

Last edited by a moderator:
There is a video by stoneman on the server and where to start based in kavala, however UNMC is outdated.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Chance of survival when kidnapped by:
Police: 99%
Vanity: 0%
SOS: 80%
Ralph: depends on how good your jokes are

Back