What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Frosty for Mayor

Alesia

Hobo first class
Communistic Party of Altis

6479cd26d5791b150b7acfbfc5c66e23.jpg

Who are we?

We are the Communistic Party of Altis. We want to have a better life for the working class. Right now, every hard working class member is being robbed, and we want to make an end to this. The police tries their best, but they fail at some times. Altis is devided in 2 parts: Poseidon and Police, meaning that we are like East and West Berlin. We need to unite as one, and stop the bourgeoisie from gaining more power. All hobo's with nothing, they loose more than gaining! And the people with millions, they keep earning. We, the communistic party, want to stand up for the working class, and let them gain money!

What is our program?

We have a program that we will try to do step by step, according to what the workers want, it is as follows:

1. Add death penalties for people who did serious crimes, death penalties will be death by starvation, working in work camps till death, and lifelong prison. The reasons for this can be more than 10 murders, mass kidnapping and robbery of an RBA. These special prisons are also known as gulag.
  2. Stop the paychecks, and get paid for doing some work, for poseidon this can be stopping robberies, stopping border hoppers, etc. For police this can be arresting people, ticketing and putting in jail. For civilians, this will be trade and mining. 
  3. Equiping Police forces with an AMV-7 Marshall APC with water cannon mounted turret, this will only be usable when permission of a communistic party member has autorised it.
  4. Licences for Assault rifles up to 6.5 mm and SMG's up to 9mm, only gettable by poseidon members or police members.
  5. Legalisation of Weed, Cannabis and adding Vodka to the island. 
  6. Lowering food and water prices.
  7. Having a dynamic market, right now diamonds are exported all over the country, one day there will be more diamonds on the world than there will be copper. If the market is dynamic, more and more workers will swap jobs and do something else.
Who are our members?

Comrade @GhostDarkAngel
Comrade @John Kurz
Comrade @noVaK

How do I become a member?

You send me, John or Novak a PM with following information:

Name:

RPUK ID:

Why do you want to become a member? (100 words min):

What is communism and who created it?:

Do you accept the fact that even if you are elected as mayor, the party will become the mayor but you will be the member who does the public work?
Rules for communistic members

1. No one becomes true leader, every member helps leading it, no one is priviledged!
  2. Everything we discuss in private, may not be shared in public, if this happens, your execution awaits.
  3. You shall share with people who need it, but determine good who need it, people who already have millions may not give 1 more pound.
  4. If you work as police/poseidon, other party members may not be previledged of the law. If you do a mistake, come up for it, don't ask for pardon because of your beliefs
  5. Do not rob the working class.
  6. If you're a member of the communistic party of Altis, and you're elected as mayor, you're speaking for the whole party, but don't say a word until the whole party approved. If you violate this, you will get warnings.

Last edited by a moderator:
You have shown that you are willing to value yourself higher that your people.

We will listen to what you have to say, but except nothing from us.

Hey,just an idea:How about people actually earn their money around here?You know why hobos don't make millions?Because they don't WORK for it.And you know,most people with millions weren't just born with the money.Most people worked for it.I,for one,am not giving ONE single cent to the poor Hobos in Kavala who all  day beg to people only for when they get money to spend it all at the bar!Maybe if we stop giving them money,they will actually start doing something such as mining or fishing that contributes to the Altian Economy.

-Dissatisfied Citizen and Former Hobo,Nikos

You have shown that you are willing to value yourself higher that your people.

We will listen to what you have to say, but except nothing from us.
How dare you!! When I whas a communist mayor i did a lot for my communist people!! You should Shame your self for disrepsect me like that. I did What other supreme leaders cant. I spend millions on my people I killed for my people I took a 45 years in jail for them. I had build a great communist empire Soo Dont tell me that I Dont care abouth my communist people. Thats the reason that i wanted to talk with u guys suport u people any way i could! But now Im not Sure....View attachment 11457

A man with an ego like yours will never truly care for his people

Hey,just an idea:How about people actually earn their money around here?You know why hobos don't make millions?Because they don't WORK for it.And you know,most people with millions weren't just born with the money.Most people worked for it.I,for one,am not giving ONE single cent to the poor Hobos in Kavala who all  day beg to people only for when they get money to spend it all at the bar!Maybe if we stop giving them money,they will actually start doing something such as mining or fishing that contributes to the Altian Economy.

I hear you comrade, but look at it like this.

Everyone must contribute to the best of their ability. We want all hobo's to work and contribute, to the society. 

Here is what our party program says about the matter.

Stop the paychecks, and get paid for doing some work, for poseidon this can be stopping robberies, stopping border hoppers, etc. For police this can be arresting people, ticketing and putting in jail. For civilians, this will be trade and mining. 

"Stop the paychecks, and get paid for doing some work, for poseidon this can be stopping robberies, stopping border hoppers, etc. For police this can be arresting people, ticketing and putting in jail. For civilians, this will be trade and mining. "

So what you are telling me is im not going to get a paycheck as a medic... I already know how you are going to respond:" How about medics get more money per treated person". If so then how do you expect me as a Surgeon to operate people for 8hours and get some lousy pay for doing so. Medics, SUR. especially should get enough money to be able to pay for everything without a problem. You dont want a SUR. to think about his electricity bills while opening you up like a pumkin on Halloween. 

You want to have a dynamic market and that is fine. But how are you going to accomplish that, you cant just say youll make it happen and expect me to believe you. No one is going to take you seriously. 

You want no one to become true leader yet the title is Frosty for mayor. Yet the 3 of you who don't have a clue what you are doing want to lead the country. It's cool and all you want to achieve, but with no knowledge on how to and without someone who actually knows how to talk to the people you will be nothing and no one. 

Whongcheng on the other hand knows how to make the people like him. He knows what means sacrificing for his beliefs. You are criticizing him for being harsh to his people, but you are nothing better yourself.

Usually i fight for my believes and i eliminate any threats but I dint see any threat here just hobos

This is 2nd on our program, but it is very important! Idea's that come from the people are always welcome. If people have millions, but they earned it on the right way, by mining and etc, we don't have problems with that. But if they got it by laundring money or robbing banks, that's something different.

Back