What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Don Vasilly, bring Cossack Ideals of Democracy

Daryn Humatoonertoo

Altis, a land of Chaos, but also a land full of great ambition and Hope, what Altis needs more than anything, is a new outlook, one through the Eyes of a Cossack. The Cossacks had developed their own democratic politicals system  based on a general assembly know as the Rada, and like the Cossacks of the time, their land was full of chaos, but they had great ambition. 

My name is Don Vasilly, and I would like you to listen to what I have to say. 

Consider this, my family lived under the conditions of a Communist Regime, in Chernarus, hundreds upon thousands were slaughtered because they did not agree with the communist Regime of the Soviet Union. Even some of my family. They starved millions more, sent them to political camps or Gulags to slave away and die hungry or broken of hope. Is this what you want within the Mayoral office of Altis? I sure don't. 

So I come to you and explain why I should be Your Mayor, not a Puppet Mayor. 

My policies are more Centre-Right, which will give my enemies fire to say "HE'S A FASCIST REEEE" to which I defend myself by saying, my family has also seen the affects of Fascism. Im 1941 Germany invaded the Soviet Union, carving out huge parts of the Union, including my homeland of Chernarus, some, so desperate for Freedom against the communist regime willingly joined a more desperate and disgusting side, while many were conscripted to die in the trenches, or in the fortifications of Stalingrad. 

I intend to bring a Free and Fair Process to Kavala and hopefully to Altis itself. The Homeless are one example. Many of what the People call "Hobo's" don't have a job or a well paying job. My plan is to issue a Job to these Hobo's, some as menial as cleaning the streets of Kavala of trash and clutter that is throughout our beautiful city, to builders, miners, fruit pickers. This would benefit the local economy greatly. 

Next up for the Middle and Lower Classes, I would lower the taxes in order for people to get payed More so in effect they would be able to use More. 

Trade Unions and Workers, they will be treated equally and fairly like everyone else. 

As for Criminal Activity, certain things cannot keep going unpunished, the amount of gas station robberies, and regular robberies is almost unbearable to see. More action will be taken to see this is no longer the case.

I'm sure many of you are wondering about what I intend to do about the Poseidon Cartel, the likes of which have not been seen since the days of the UNMC. However Im only the Mayor of Kavala, and I can only do so much. 

Which is another thing I'd like to address, I've been paying attention to a lot of these mayoral campaigns. And they act like they are apart of her Majesty's Family. This needs to end and all Mayors who do this need to be put in their place. 

You are the Mayor of KAVALA not ALTIS, that belongs to British governor (who we dont know anything about) But you can influence Altis in some ways since you are Mayor of one of if not the largest city in Altis, you can do your part but that does not give you the right to act like Emperor Napoleon. 

A good example of this is former (or current, not sure who's Mayor at this time) Steven Seabass. The man was about as Popular as Napoleon, he still is. But did he use his power like a tyrant? No, he is a man I intend on basing a bit of my mayoral run and campaign around. 

Starting November 1st, 2038, if you vote for Don Rostov Vasilly, you vote not just for me, you vote for yourself, you vote for a better Altis, a more Stronger, Prideful, Patriotic, Incorruptible Altis. I am the People's candidate Don Rostov Vasilly. 

(// Just want to make a few notes here, my campaign will start November 1st, the year is apparently 2038 as an officer told me, and let the fights break out in the comments because Im either to Right, not enough Right, and completely forgot how to politic lol)

Five Days until the fate of Kavala, and maybe even Altis changes. Five Days until I, Don Vasilly Run for Mayor of Kavala, I've already spoken to some who intend on supporting me. But the goal right now, we need a Motto, Kavala needs a motto. I have one in mind but I want to hear the people. 

What do you believe the motto should be for The Cossack Mayoral Candidate? 

Don Vasilly, owner of Vasilly's Cider Company. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Back