What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Best headsets in 2018?

Keven Stewart

Unlinked
Heya, ummm I had a little question. I have a Logitech G430 but one of its ear muffs is destroyed so it flies around like dumbo's ears. So pretty much it's broken and I want to buy a new headset but not the same as this headset because in the past after LONG SESSIONS OF INTENSE ROLEPLAY, the headset burned a bit of my hair and made my hairstyle (can see you coming Faheem)  look like a cock (the animal). 

So I'm looking for a decent, NOT TOO EXPENSIVE headset. It needs to have good quality mic (if I can earrape people with it too, it'd be cool), good comfort and obv good surround sound.  Plz comment down below your suggestions in order to receive a free 10" lolipop

Last edited by a moderator:
Still one of the best headsets I ever owned. +1 on the suggestion of the HyperX Clouds.

I got mine super cheap from ebay, like new just damaged box.
Yup great value for your money.
I've got mine for over 1 year now and there's nearly no wear present.

Last edited by a moderator:
Heya, ummm I had a little question. I have a Logitech G430 but one of its ear muffs is destroyed so it flies around like dumbo's ears. So pretty much it's broken and I want to buy a new headset but not the same as this headset because in the past after LONG SESSIONS OF INTENSE ROLEPLAY, the headset burned a bit of my hair and made my hairstyle (can see you coming Faheem)  look like a cock (the animal). 

So I'm looking for a decent, NOT TOO EXPENSIVE headset. It needs to have good quality mic (if I can earrape people with it too, it'd be cool), good comfort and obv good surround sound.  Plz comment down below your suggestions in order to receive a free 10" lolipop
I Would personally recommend the Razer, Kraken Pro V2 with oval ears! Its amazing and is very comfy!

If you're looking for fairly priced stuff that works check out a company called Neewer. Yes, they are Chinese but they are on the more honest side of the "Chinese company dishonesty meter™". They're not gaming focused so you're not paying extra for big branding, flashing led's ect... got the NW-7000 condenser microphone with clamp-on stand, pop filter, foam cap, and cable for about £22 and honestly no complaints. I also bought the NW-2000 over-ear headphones from them a couple days back, no microphone but they are really comfortable, and sound just as good as any other "Gaming" headsets you might find for £70+, only cost me £32. Microphone + Headphones + All accessories for £54 is a fair deal in my books.

Back