What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Vote Dr Jabar

Dr Jabar

Banned
Hello there , you probably think I'm just another shitty candidate.

For many years I have walked around Altis wandering will change ever come? will the Kavala hobos come to an end? will the police force ever be sane again? Well the answer to those question is yes, for many years I have been researching figuring out a way to make Altis better and I have finally figured it out. With the right power I can put my plan into action. We here at the democratic party of Satan will bring what the people want, the people want to make mark1 legal? done,  No more police brutality? done. No more Kavala hobos being spit at because they wont be there anymore! Also if I become mayor the death sentence will be back on the island as it was removed in 1945. If the judge believes that you deserve a death sentence for your crimes then you will be sent to death row. 24 hours pre death you will be given the option to be executed via, Firing Squad, Lethal injection, Gas Chamber. Your execution will be public.

Vote DR Jabar 

Only you can make the change

He started well, went dark very quickly but didn't get offensive !.

My kinda person, + 1 vote.

Back