What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

No Man's sky

Snowbionekenobi

Hey guys just brought no man's sky again (had it before but sold it) so what's people's thoughts on the game now after the updates

Didn't buy it 1st time round due to the shit storm, but bought it after NEXT when it was on sale and loved it. Was pretty much everything I thought it would be when it was 1st released.   Does get a bit repetitive after a while but defo one of those games you take a break from when the rot sets in and return to it later on. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Didn't buy it 1st time round due to the shit storm, but bought it after NEXT when it was on sale and loved it. Was pretty much everything I thought it would be when it was 1st released.   Does get a bit repetitive after a while but defo one of those games you take a break from when the rot sets in and return to it later on. 
Sorry for late reply been stuck in the game for a while haha, if is amazing now so much better then release day almost feels like a new game and we just got an update for it, underwater bases,existing craft and new sea life, and considering all the planets I've seen are water world's this is great haha thanks dude

Not actually played it, but a friend of mine absolutely loves it! He says post update it's the game he was always promised. I take it you'd recommend me getting it then?

Back