What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Krepys Poseidon Collection

Harry

Donator
Donator
Hello my sweet collectors,hunters and fashion enthusiasts.

I have recently decided to get together a collection of uniforms/vests/hats/nvg used by the Poseidon drug cartel also know as: Fish Gang, Hoboseidon and Borderpass or Die. I wish to display these at a fashion show in Kavala that will take place after my collection is finished. As of this moment I am looking for gear sets worn by ranks Associate all the way up to Dealer.I understand that it will not be easy as per Poseidon guidelines members of the cartel are prohibited from selling/giving away gear and as such I will be giving a reward. Keep in mind that this is a fashion collection so please try acquiring said pieces of equipment without harming the fishes, of course that will not be an option all of the time as it is a stubborn species.

There is a few ways of earning bonus money on top.

1) Providing video evidence that the fish you harvested equipment from was safely released back into the wild.

2) Providing a living exemplar of a Poseidon fish so that I can discuss its opinion on fashion and release it into the wild myself.

Also I am currently traveling to Altis, expected date of arrival is 03/11/2038

Side note: Feel free to contact my bothers about arranging a deal PAR. Krepy and PC Krepy[6647] we All use the same phone number : 048-982-6713

Happy hunting/collecting sincerely yours Krepy

Last edited by a moderator:
Think you posted it in the wrong place, Altis life chat is probably your best bet

Back