What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Fallout 76

pZz

Just wanted to know, who is getting Fallout 76?

I have looked at the BETA streams and videos and it looks sweet and I will buy it most likely. 

I haven't been hyped about it at all to be honest, I saw some beta footage and my feelings didn't change all that much.
I'm still probably going to buy it whenever steam summer sale rolls around, because it'll be like 5% off when the winter sale starts.

not really hyped at all fallout 4 was a let down for me. Maybe if my friends buy ill get it but probably not.

I'm still probably going to buy it whenever steam summer sale rolls around, because it'll be like 5% off when the winter sale starts.
I read somewhere that it wont come out for steam. You need to buy it on the bethesda launcher. I searched the Steam Store and there was nothing related to Fallout 76 there so I guess it might be true. Perhaps @DJ Triton can tell us where he preordered it from

Last edited by a moderator:
I read somewhere that it wont come out for steam. You need to buy it on the ubisoft launcher. I searched the Steam Store and there was nothing related to Fallout 76 there so I guess it might be true. Perhaps @DJ Triton can tell us where he preordered it from 
Ew..Ubisoft.. Oh wait haven't bethesda come out with their own client for it.

I reckon I'll wait for it to come down in price. They're always really expensive at launch due to the hype and eventually they just plummet in price. I tend to play one game behind everyone else when it comes to Fallout and Elder Scrolls etc.

Add me - 3FingerGaming 

have to do a night with all of us teaming up

Maybe I’ll actually play this soon.

Link because Reddit looks shit  

Last edited by a moderator:
Back