What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

The state of initiation in Red dead 2

Snowbionekenobi

My god the quality of roleplay in RDR2 is shocking all I've seen so far is Hands up or be shot sometimes the shooting starts before quality roleplay has begun don't get me started on the amount of VDMs I've seeb, what does everyone else think 😄

dbdf45bfad7956555aadd69530b0d04e.png

@Tommeh

9d5.png

I mean it's that bad that my horse doesn't even initiate before kicking me in my chest, like come on RDR2 admins step it up! 

(2.1) Horse Deathmatch (also known as HDM) - Using any horse as a weapon (e.g running people over, causing explosions, ramming, etc), will result in you receiving a ban. Horse carriage is excluded from this, horse carriage can ram other horse carriages in order to disable them, yet not to kill the passengers. This is allowed as these horse-drawn vehicles are the only vehicles ingame that can withstand being rammed. Please note that you need to initiate roleplay before attempting to ram a horse carriage . (Please note - horse carriages don't need to be initiated on in the redzone) This is to prevent random ramming on site. (Three minutes of chasing also constitutes initiation of horse carriage and horse carriage ramming.)

Back