What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Diamond Shop House For Sale, Agios

jenga07

Hello, Today I am selling my beautiful house opposite of diamond shop. The house is Large Yellow house can hold up to 1500 Storage or 750 Cut diamonds. The house is brilliant for selling diamonds as you can store them and sell them one for one and bank the cash with the ATM upgrade to sell almost risk free. If someone was to break into your house it's very close to a police station and I've had quick police responses the times I've had it robbed.​

The house is one of the best for selling diamonds but can also be an amazing asset for the people who don't follow the law as it gives a good view over the diamond shop and a balcony to run out of to get a view of the entire main road of Agios should a truck try to escape you.​

Information:​

1500 Virtual Storage
150 Physical Storage (Gear Slots)
Upgrades Available:
Property levels 1-5 up to 100% Extra storage and 100% Breaking in time. Spawn point, ATM, Alarm system, Clothing Store, Resupply point and last but not least CCTV​

​

Starting Bid: £1 Million
Minimum Incraments: £250k​

Bidding ends in a week on Sunday the 11th at 8pm  restart.​

For further information contact either: Jenga-Owner at 042-Jenga​

Usage of M&S Is up to the buyer​

Back