What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a Player - Balthasar Masters - Poor/Low Quality RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ntesla

Unlinked
Your In-game name

Anthony

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Balthasar Masters

Date of the incident

05/11/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I was hanging around at the metal trader when a guy appeared in a sporty and started to lockpick my truck. He said something along the lines of "im repairing your truck all good", I thanked him, jumped into his unlocked car and drove off as I wasn't worried about the emtpy truck. After a short while I realised that I was beeing shadowed by 1 or 2 slower vehicles and sped off into the middle of nowhere to lockpick the sporty.
I thought I was safe at that point in time but apparently I was beeing tracked via keychain and a bunch of guys arrives, here the video starts with the only direct contact between us during the whole chase.
Note the cut at 2:15, while setting a new waypoint my house is revealed, it's a couple seconds missing that can be uploaded if requested.

I tried to get in contact with Balthasar but he went offline soon after. His friends wanted to speak on his behalf but I kindly declined, telling them I want to speak to him personally and to tell him to get into touch with me this evening. When I met him an hour ago he just wrote to me that his buddies offered to come to ts the day earlier and went straight off. I don't get the impression that he cares at all so im putting up this report.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKoOaMoaGZY&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

@chazball1 Would you mind giving your side of the situation before I make a judgement on this report a player?

Also @Ntesla could you please provide the completely unedited video? Of course you can send this to me in a private message since not everyone needs to know where your house location is! 

All right seeing that Balthasas hasn't replied in 18 hours I will continue with this report without his input.

What I can see from the video that you sent to me in private this is piss-poor roleplay. They presumable initiated from the inside of the vehicle (however since I can't be 100% sure about this so I won't take that into account on my judgement). You only manage to hear half of what they said and they should've taken that into account. A fast-driving hatchback sport will be long gone from the slower quilin and they should have known that only half of what they said could possibly be heard. However this isn't my major concern with this video. The major concern that I have comes at the part where he shoots you. You manage to flee and drive around the poseidon lands and go up to telos fuel in the timespan of around 5 minutes. The people attempting to shoot your tires can in no way be seen chasing your vehicle. The situation had been over after a few minutes and in no way is it okay for them to still start shooting after they spot you around 5 minutes later. If they would only have shot your tires a warning probably would have been sufficient however seeing you can hear him say in the video "got him guys" this clearly indicates that he wasn't aiming for your tires but was aiming for you. Making this case RDM. And therefore I only see one option left is to issue a ban under RDM (2.2) for Balthasar Masters. 

Action Taken:

Ban issued under 2.2 for Balthasar Masters

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back