What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a Player - Kipperturb - VDM<br>Other

Status
Not open for further replies.

carlysmithy

Your In-game name

M Evans

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Kipperturb

Date of the incident

07/11/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

VDM
Other

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

So me and a friend were in a chase situation with the police multiple times a black suv starts to ram us the final time causing his car to explode and ours to be damaged luckily the police came a revived us now after the situation kipperturb started sending abusive messages to the in game phone device dispite this we asked him to come to ts via the occ chat to no avail

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

http://imgur.com/a/ZK6aPpK
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Hello @carlysmithy,

Thank you for your patience. I’ve reviewed your report. As it appears there are two sides to this report, one is yours and the other is Kipperturbs. However Kipperturb probably hasn’t seen the report, therefore I will be tagging him. 

@KipperTurb Please state your side of the incident as well. 

buddy I wasn't driving the car I was in it but my mate was driving I did tell him after not to hit cars when driving as its vdm he did apoligize in chat and asked if he could comp?

but as you was revived no harm dealt and im thinking to leave this as this and I and my mate apologize 

I mean if you wanna speak about this in ts I have no problem with that

Last edited by a moderator:
@carlysmithy, can this be taken to TeamSpeak then? If you wish to speak with him, arrange a time and room to discuss this. Please update me here once you have decided. 

One it was only you and you have not explained the messages that you sent to us that was clear threat to report. I would be happy to speak about it though.

@KipperTurb Would you mind telling me the name of your friend as that's who the vdm issue was with

If you weren't driving the only issue I have with you was the threats to report 

Hello, it was me the driver of the black qilin, I am very sorry about my terrible driving skill, it was not my intention to ram you. I am ready to offer full compensation if need be.

I am almost sure that I was driving a black qilin that night.

We were hit by a black suv as stated in the report are you sure that you were the driver at the same time as only one person was in the black suv 

@SwagMan29 seeing as you were the driver how would you like to deal with this 

In that case I'm not sure that I am involved in that situation. The problem was that, I as the driver of a black qilin and kipperturb as my copilot have had a similar situation last night.

Were you in a hatchback?

Then i am not the driver you are looking for. Sorry to have wasted your time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back