What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Remembrance Sunday

Nalurah

Every year on the 11th day of the 11th month the UK looks back on those who have fought and fallen for their own country or others in keeping the peace.

As a community we would like to honor the brave soldiers as well, this is why there will be a memorial service tomorrow starting at 10:45 GMT which will end with 2 minutes of silence at 11:00.

Everyone is welcome to join us to remember those who have fought for our peace and lost their lives. Be mindful that this is a time of peace and respect so no gunfights, initiations or robberies can take place. The staff team will be keeping an eye on this.

The location will be determined at a later point but I will let you know as soon as possible.

If you would like to say a word during the memorial service please contact me personally so we can discuss it.

remembrance-day-2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Lest we forget ..... May we always remember those that gave their lives so that we can live ours as we do today!

This is something very close to my heart. Unfortunately, I cannot attend as I have my own parade to do. I am so glad that this is being celebrated. Lest we forget

Location of the Remembrance Sunday event will be on teamspeak.

Back