What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a Player - [THC] Michael Morpurgo - Glitcher

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jas

Your In-game name

SGT Jas

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

[THC] Michael Morpurgo

Date of the incident

10/11/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Glitcher

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I was on patrol with INS Caitlian we was called into Kavala bank about someone robbing the bank and then we was told while on the way that there was shots fired so we rolled in there on the lookout for armed suspects shooting at police officers I proceeded to the front of the bank and tried to go down the side when PC Dr Death was around the back of the bank we started taking shots from a suspect which was identified coming though the wall shooting at us then disappear back though the wall to escape I have tried to contact the person but by the time I had looked on TeamSpeak and being revived by the nhs the guy looked as if he had logged off I have attached the video as evidence of the event that took place as and when we started getting shot at the front of the bank

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/L8ZY3kAQ4XI
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Hello there, unfortunatly i will require more evidence with his, i need something with at least 3 or 5 mins prior to the incident to know there was nothing before.

Hi all,

Looking at the video it does seem as though I'm clipping through the walls however, I can guarantee that from my client the walls were knocked over. Sorry I had no idea, just one of those Arma things I'm afraid. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

here is a longer video as requested 

Ill leave this to be discussed a bit before i jump in fully to this

does the other person have any evidence to prove the fact he is stating the walls where down?

No, I have no evidence. I did not record the encounter as at no point was I informed that there was an issue with me in this gunfight. There was no attempt from the players involved to notify me that they believed I was glitching. There was no attempt at post gunfight contact and as such, I have no recording of the encounter. Should a player have a query with any situation, they should make aware the involved individuals or else there can be no expectation of video evidence for example. 

Last edited by a moderator:
as my report states I have tried to contact and look for you on teamspeak and in game so I could send you a message but by the time I had been revived you had logged off and the server restarted.

You should’ve informed the remaining alive officers who killed me that you wanted to speak to me. However, I understand that whilst being revived and roleplaying, you would’ve been busy. Regardless, as I don’t have evidence, the report stands as you posted it since uploading the extended video. As it shows in your video evidence, the wall is upright on your client, however it is clear that I am not vaulting, spamming, or sprinting into the wall - I am passing straight through it as from my client it was not there. I believe that it must be a visual bug from your perspective as the wall does not appear to be a physical entity, hence why I can shoot through it.

This gave you an unfair disadvantage but ultimately on my machine, and I imagine for others’, the wall was knocked over. 

Other officers i was with have also stated they couldn't see you as the wall was up infact one of the PC's as shown in the video went though the building to get to the back of that area his name was PC Corrie Healy INS caitlin also said she didn't know where you was as the walls where up and couldn't see you.

Apologies for late response, fell asleep last night starting to look at this, when im back from work, ill make a final post on this, i just want to check something background wise first 🙂

Right then, looking over this again, i think im going to deny on some grounds, one that i have seen this a good amount before and in varying ways, so it is very likely to be some client side bug, he have has instances that someone is seemingly hovering above ground but in his eyes, he is in a house 😛 I will put a note on Michael, just in-case it is repetitive, but im going to day this is confidently just a client side bug that happens sometimes. 🙂

Report rejected

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back