What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

An Apology (11/11/2018)

Wilco

The King
Lifetime Donator
Good Afternoon

Hope you are having a great Sunday and enjoyed the remembrance event held by Nalurah and anyone else who helped her organise it this morning.

I myself attended an event in my local area which was very moving and it was great to see a massive turn out.

You may have noticed during this time the servers were online but not functioning Before I left today I pushed and updated the servers with a temporary remembrance Sunday event area as I do every year for the members who were not attending a real-life event today to enjoy one online.

It appears that the dev team have unfortunately left unfinished projects in the build meaning you all could not connect or stay connected due to script restriction kicks.

I do hope this did not spoil your morning, I hear that the event held on Teamspeak and the stories told were very moving and most enjoyed the remembrance.

I am now working to take all servers offline and get S1 back on the last stable build, I will hold my hands up for these mistakes but i think the entire team can learn from this as map updates for events are important just as much as the bigger weekly/monthly builds.

Thanks for your understanding and enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Dev Slapping is real
Hopefully my post did not come across like that, We certainly don't work like that, Yes the current pipeline is not stable for release and that will affect events like this which is something that needs to be improved, however, no one is going to lose an ear over it

It's a real shame that this happened today

Last edited by a moderator:
Things happen, no biggie. It is about the remembering those who fell in all the wars. Regardless of whether the servers were up or down.

Things like this happen, we cannot hold 1 person accountible, we are all humans and make mistakes, I really hope that noones day was ruined by this little hickup.

Back