What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Poseidon Server Event 8:30 PM Saturday (17/11)

Cool

TankMeister
jrDKwnd.png

Gu2QWy9.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds fun - just a suggestion though:

When UNMC did these events there would be no 'safe haven'; once the trucks reached the end objective they had to wait there for 15 minutes and still be vulnerable that entire time to all attacks (only after 15 minutes was it declared a win for the UNMC if all trucks remained there). Last time Poseidon did an event like this it was over before it even started because everyone had to stop straight away as soon as it reached the end objective. Would be funner for more sides and make it more challenging for you guys, at the very least try it out this time and see how it goes? It's much easier than you think to move 3 trucks with a huge ass convoy, I also remember in the UNMC we tried to get the minimum number of vehicles and had people a kilometre or so back as backup (90% of the UNMC online) so that it would make it far easier to stop the convoy as well and made the event last longer and more enjoyable.

@Cool

After all, I hope the purpose of the event is to make an enjoyable situation for all rather than easy propaganda for Poseidon 😉

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds fun - just a suggestion though:

When UNMC did these events there would be no 'safe haven'; once the trucks reached the end objective they had to wait there for 15 minutes and still be vulnerable that entire time to all attacks (only after 15 minutes was it declared a win for the UNMC if all trucks remained there). Last time Poseidon did an event like this it was over before it even started because everyone had to stop straight away as soon as it reached the end objective. Would be funner for more sides and make it more challenging for you guys, at the very least try it out this time and see how it goes? It's much easier than you think to move 3 trucks with a huge ass convoy, I also remember in the UNMC we tried to get the minimum number of vehicles and had people a kilometre or so back as backup (90% of the UNMC online) so that it would make it far easier to stop the convoy as well and made the event last longer and more enjoyable.

@Cool

After all, I hope the purpose of the event is to make an enjoyable situation for all rather than easy propaganda for Poseidon 😉
Now i see you have only tagged cool , but i will also bring in some points.

I understand what you mean by it, but this is an attempt in order to prevent the rebel gangs or police to setup at the ligth house, and just wait for the "easy job" this is to make it so that you have to actually stop the trucks during the routes that is unknown for everyone, and figth the drivers of the trucks and the backup there "may" be hanging around, and then transport the vehicles themself the remaining way, putting yourself into risk of being attacked by other rival parties, or police in that case, and then IF you manage to get your way there, you've suceeded (Won) instead of have to figth all gangs setup at the end, to just make a low risk - high reward "tactic" 😄

But your points has been noted down, and we'll consider it for future events 🙂

Always great with alot of input.

Will be starting in aprox 30 mins from now. Good luck to all

Back