What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

DayZ: Undead Teaser Trailer (2019)

Meeloo

MelonOverlordOfJustice
DayZ: Undead

5 years ago, DayZ Standalone was released. 5 Days ago, DayZ went from Alpha to Beta. 4 years ago, I had an idea, to make a movie about DayZ and I wanted to bring it to YouTube. Since then I've worked on and off with the movie. Last week I decided to bring it to life. DayZ: Undead (Title not final) a story about a man who is left alone in Chernarus. As the story unfolds many things go from good, to bad, and to even worse. It's a story that isn't like an action movie. If someone has to die, they will, they won't walk out of having been shot to pieces. It's grounded in reality and unforgiving.​

If anyone wished to be a part of the project, be that an actor, cameraman, voice over, in-game character, share down here. Of course not everyone has the same amount of chances to get certain roles. The movie won't be 5 minutes long. It will be a proper movie, from 45 Minutes long, to even 1 Hour 30 Minutes long.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hope to see some of you guys wanting to work on the movie. Hope you enjoy just his little title card that will be the intro of the movie. The music playing will be the main theme.​

Ignore the spelling 😜

-Meeloo​

9 minutes ago, CST Meeloo said:

5 years ago, DayZ Standalone was released. 5 Days ago, DayZ went from Alpha to Beta. 4 years ago, I had an idea, to make a movie about DayZ and I wanted to bring it to YouTube. Since then I've worked on and off with the movie. Last week I decided to bring it to life. DayZ: Undead (Title not final) a story about a man who is left alone in Chernarus. As the story unfolds many things go from good, to bad, and to even worse. It's a story that isn't like an action movie. If someone has to die, they will, they won't walk out of having been shot to pieces. It's grounded in reality and unforgiving.​

If anyone wished to be a part of the project, be that an actor, cameraman, voice over, in-game character, share down here. Of course not everyone has the same amount of chances to get certain roles. The movie won't be 5 minutes long. It will be a proper movie, from 45 Minutes long, to even 1 Hour 30 Minutes long.​

@CST Meeloo I will gladly be an acotor/ingame charactor or even a companion you meet. 🙂 Always wanted to make a DAYz movie ever since watching FrankieOnPC so let me know whats next boss!

21 minutes ago, CST Meeloo said:

If anyone wished to be a part of the project, be that an actor, cameraman, voice over, in-game character, share down here. Of course not everyone has the same amount of chances to get certain roles. The movie won't be 5 minutes long. It will be a proper movie, from 45 Minutes long, to even 1 Hour 30 Minutes long.

Mr meeloo i would love to be part of your movie!!! let me know if u have a nice role for me sir greeting whongcheng

Id love to voice act in it, Id offer to be one of the actors but DayZ is just such a pain that I don't know if I want to play it again and I do wanna help, But my sexy Irish voice is always open 😏

Oh God I can already imagine Whongcheng as a character in it. I don't have Dayz sadly. But I wish  everyone well in making this movie. 

Lol took dayZ 5 years to get out of alpha with a total equity of 204849 $ Yikes

baINLAUH.jpg

Well then. This seems interesting.

Interested in taking an old African friend as part of your crew? 😉

Back