Experience the Altis Life
keyboard_arrow_right
ALTIS LIFE 1
ALTIS LIFE 2
DAYZ UK
TEAMSPEAK

We are currently undergoing maintenance

The forums are available for use, yet please do not expect full functionality.

CST Louie Austino

CI Shark, CI Daniel Snow and PSCO WhoisDan

CST Louie Austino

These guys collectively made my evening brilliant, be it each interaction was at separate times it was really nice to see RP that wasn't orientated around ive got a bigger shooty stick than you. 

Firstly. Mr WhoisDan. Corr us and our spike strip tendencies which resulted in the entire police force converging in Kavala Construction site within minutes, to which we both stand by and watched chaos unfold

This lead me to Mr Daniels police SUV that I just had to see the interior of, a few lockpicks later, I was trying out the comfy seats whilst cruising around Kavala. I Stop upon the realisation I've driven into the middle of the entire Armed Response Team. After a swift removal of my arse from the car, the game of 'Don't forget to lock your car began' then I got in moved forward and inch and all 4 tyres were riddled with bullets. To Daniels surprise it was his SUV, a repair kit later him and I were off on an adventure but very quickly drove straight into a gunfight where we were both hideously wounded. Hours pasted and my Cousin came by plane to see me, he to met Mr Daniel and saw why I had made such a fuss about the fine fellow. We soon head to Uranium to assist on an arrest however on arrival all rebels were down so out came my trusty lockpicks again, this time I landed myself an SUV loaded to the brim with Police SPARs and attire! That was quickly stashed. 

We once again find Mr Daniels car abandoned at Uranium so decided to be good citizens and return it to NPAS. Guess who we found there? Daniel! There we bid our farewells and he went off on his duty. Here is when Mr Shark announced that he was retiring for the eve, to which I had to join him because why not! We both brought protection, obviously his was a lot larger than mine.... after a pleasurable experience in NPAS's Huts Shark decided it was time for I'm to rest after our interactions. Corr wasn't that a blast 😉

These gents made my evening, I still don't understand how I sat and spoke with shark for 45 mins about ourselves with no clothes on but hey ho time flies 😉

Thanks Gents

@CI Shark @WhoisDan @Daniel Snow

• Like 3

Daniel Snow

Im a CI lol it was a really good time with u guys unlucky about that shootout shot me then decided to shoot u to lol x

Ponty
7 minutes ago, WhoisDan said:

Can't get demoted when you're already the lowest rank imaginable

tenor.gif?itemid=11346496

sike.jpg

you thought

CI Shark

It was indeed a very fun way to end the evening Candy 😉. Hopefully you will come back to my shack one day

MrLongSlong
8 hours ago, Daniel Snow said:

Im a CI lol it was a really good time with u guys unlucky about that shootout shot me then decided to shoot u to lol x

What’s going on here , first Ralph the most wanted man on altis and now big man sgt Daniel snow is getting recommend!? I don’t think he even owns the game , on his computer is google chrome and ts and that’s it!

CST Louie Austino
7 hours ago, CC Ponty said:

@WhoisDan

I think this meant to say PCSO Whoisgettingdemoted

Yes, he may not be the most politically correct copper on your books Ponty, however he sure is a blast to chat to and amazing at retrieving stolen Police SUVs 😉