What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a Player - Gen. Harry - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie Fox

Your In-game name

Charlie Fox

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Gen. Harry

Date of the incident

12/11/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Whilst processing diamonds, a number of helicopters begun circling us so we decided to leave the facility in to the open so that we would be better able to defend ourselves. We issued warning shots with tracer rounds against one of the helicopters hovering over us which then landed on a nearby building. Poseidon approached us to check if we were being robbed, we confirmed we were not and they left. (it was Shaniqua Davies @roberts in Poseidon who liased with us in game). Poseidon then left, and shortly after we took gunfire from both the North and the South. We were not initiated on, nor did I return fire, nor do I believe any of my group returned fire until at least the point that I was killed. After we were all killed (by either Valhalla / the silence to the North, or Poseidon to the South) Poseidon came over to us and executed all of us claiming that we shot at them. They then stole our vehicles.

I then called the person who killed me in to TS (this discussion is included on the video evidence). He said that he opened fire on me as his comrades instructed him to fire upon any armed rebels or Poseidon, and he admits not knowing who we were or why he was killing us.

The other players in game who killed my colleagues did not join us in TS despite our requests, and admin @roberts was unavailable to discuss on behalf of the Poseidon group.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=buda30DCkQQ&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

No

Watching your game clip back, I can only apologise in my behalf that you were killed, I can honestly say that I did not even see you, even though the game clip shows accuracy of bullets hitting you, I was hip firing, through the bush, towards enemy fire, this bush was noticed in the video when I was killed (you stared in the direction and said you see where my location was). Again, I’m not saying it was right and I’m sure things could’ve been different if I was gave more information. Apologies again, I hope you didn’t loose your gear nor diamonds. 

- Gen. Harry

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Before I come to a conclusion I have a few questions for you @GenHarry

1. Why did you open fire at someone without knowing what's going on? Because a gang member said that you can shoot they made it your responsibility. It's not them being reported it's the person that shoots to kill.

2. Who was the person instructing you to open fire on the people? If that person sees this report he is free to reply and give his side of the story. 

3. You must have known that nobody had spoken to the people you were shooting at since you must have at least looked at your GPS once and saw that noone decamped and spoke to them. 

Reasoning behind why I opened fire was due to the fact I was taking fire from that position, or that way, and like I said to Charlie, the one reporting me, I did not see him. I was simply firing back towards the position, suppressive fire as I call it. All I knew was any armed rebels, or Poseidon members in the area were to be fired upon. These people that I was shooting at was roughly in the area of diamond process, and like I’ve said many times, I couldn’t even see Charlie, I was simply hipfiring, towards the enemy which was firing at me. Giving this is a role play server, it’s based around what you’d do in real life. If you’re fired upon in the direction which you know enemies were at, you’d fire back. It’s just unfortunate Charlie was hit by my bullets. 

And we we even spoke about this in TS after, so I don’t understand why his even reporting me if I explained my situation which he admitted to understanding my point of view. I apologised and I thought that was the end. Until this. 

If if he wasn’t involved, my question is why would you then stick around in an active gun fight with your weapon equipped? I’ve watched his footage, if I was him in that situation I would’ve immediately left in my truck. But, that’s just me. All I can do is apologise he was hit, and killed, but, if you understand you’re in a crossfire between to gangs fighting, your bound to possibly get hit. 

I apologise, but it wasn’t my intentions to kill a person not involved. It was just an unfortunate situation in which he was hit by hipfiring, suppressive fire. 

Id also like to add that I was firing along side vahallah guards, which one of them told me the orders which was to fire at armed Poseidon and rebels, when I arrived the firefight was already taking place. Which was when I stared getting shot at, so that’s when I shot through the bush near the house that is in Charlie’s video. And like I’ve said, it was suppressive fire, meaning it’s blind fire, so the bullets that hit Charlie, they wasnt intended for him, they was intended for the people firing at me in that direction. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Reasoning behind why I opened fire was due to the fact I was taking fire from that position, or that way, and like I said to Charlie, the one reporting me, I did not see him. I was simply firing back towards the position, suppressive fire as I call it. All I knew was any armed rebels, or Poseidon members in the area were to be fired upon. These people that I was shooting at was roughly in the area of diamond process, and like I’ve said many times, I couldn’t even see Charlie, I was simply hipfiring, towards the enemy which was firing at me. Giving this is a role play server, it’s based around what you’d do in real life. If you’re fired upon in the direction which you know enemies were at, you’d fire back. It’s just unfortunate Charlie was hit by my bullets. 

And we we even spoke about this in TS after, so I don’t understand why his even reporting me if I explained my situation which he admitted to understanding my point of view. I apologised and I thought that was the end. Until this. 

If if he wasn’t involved, my question is why would you then stick around in an active gun fight with your weapon equipped? I’ve watched his footage, if I was him in that situation I would’ve immediately left in my truck. But, that’s just me. All I can do is apologise he was hit, and killed, but, if you understand you’re in a crossfire between to gangs fighting, your bound to possibly get hit. 

I apologise, but it wasn’t my intentions to kill a person not involved. It was just an unfortunate situation in which he was hit by hipfiring, suppressive fire. 

Id also like to add that I was firing along side vahallah guards, which one of them told me the orders which was to fire at armed Poseidon and rebels, when I arrived the firefight was already taking place. Which was when I stared getting shot at, so that’s when I shot through the bush near the house that is in Charlie’s video. And like I’ve said, it was suppressive fire, meaning it’s blind fire, so the bullets that hit Charlie, they was intended for him, they was intended for the people firing at me in that direction. 
You're mentioning an active gunfight multiple times in your response. However to me it looks like no gunfight is going on and the first shots are fired by one of your guys. 

I keep mentioning it due to the fact to make my point. And it was an active gun fight. It was between VG, me, and Poseidon, and from the information I got given, also armed rebels. And you’re also mistaken, I’ve watched his footage, when they take fire for the first time, it was from Poseidon, not us. 

A few of his boys were even killed by Poseidon, not us. 

And not to be argumentive here, but I’m pretty sure his entire squad got wiped out, by Poseidon. I was the only one to show in TS to sort it out, explain my situation and to apologise, because I knew I had done nothing wrong intentionally. Why I’m I the only one in that shootout to be reported? 

And to prove that point, the guy that killed me was Poseidon, moments after, the same guy also shoots down one of Charlie’s crew, if not more. I just don’t understand why the report is even happening when I was the only one to join Charlie’s TS to sort it out, everything seemed fine when we spoke and I even offered to him that if he has further questions or needs my help in gaining more access to the situation that he could ask for me to come to TS again. A day later after that, this report comes up, I just don’t understand it

@Charlie Fox

Would you mind giving your input on this case? Was this indeed resolved on teamspeak and if so why was this report still put up? 

A teamspeak conversation is in the footage that he provides, it shows that we spoke about it and that I explained my situation, in which he understood, and gave his opinion. I apologised as well as saying before leaving that if he needs me again just ask for me to come back to TS. Which he never did. It’s in the last minutes of his footage. Hence why I don’t understand the report. We spoke and sorted it. 

The entire TS conversation I had with Harry is shown on the footage at the link. You can hear me empathising with Harry on the situation, and understanding his reasoning. This does not mean that I consider the actions justified, and you also hear me explain to him that I still thought he was in the wrong.

Only Harry is named on this report, as he was the one who killed me. I was expecting each of my colleagues to file similar and individual reports for each person involved, however they have not done so. I do not feel as though I have any right to report the other people, who were clearly involved, as they technically they did not breach any rules against me. Harry I apologise if you feel singled out, be assured I do not place sole blame on you, I believe those you were with, and possibly also the Poseidon who were present also share a proportion of the blame. I was very unimpressed that the others involved in the incident did not come to TS despite being requested to do so and so I do hope that my colleagues do file a report against them so that this can be fully investigated although I believe I am the only person who was recording at the time which might explain why they have not done so. I would also like to give you credit for how swiftly you did come to TS liaison, and how reasonable you were throughout the discussion rather than being salty.

Harry, you have already apologised, and so if you were to agree to comp me personally for the equipment I lost; and give me your assurance that you will take reasonable steps to ensure that a similar incident were not to happen again, then I would be happy to rescind my report and consider it resolved between us. Unfortunately I cannot file a compensation report without a successful player report.

I completely understand you cannot file reports on others. And I accept everything that you say. I just don’t want actions to be taken out on me which will result in me getting banned; especially as I have just been accepted into the NHS and was looking forward to being part of such a big team. I’m more than happy to compensate for the lose in your gear, money isn’t an issue for me. As long as you’re happy with that. I don’t want to be seen as a player that RDM’s, because I don’t. This is the first time this has happened within the 6+months I’ve been on this server. 

Again, I apologise. And I agree to compensate you. I will be on tonight, around 10pm GMT. If you’re happy with that. 

Would everyone involved be happy with the resolution of compensation being issued from harry to Charlie. If so please arrange a date that you guys can sort out the compensation and when it's sorted please reply on this thread so I can see that compensation has been given so I can close the report!

I will be able to from 10pm GMT tonight, so if @Charlie Fox is able to be around that time he can screenshot or record me giving him his compensation 

I have had a further TS conversations with representatives from Valhalla Guards. And I have also spoken with VG leadership, and they have given me their assurances that their members will be reminded of server rules and they will be taking steps to ensure similar incidents do not happen in the future. Harry will be compensating me for my financial losses, and so I am now content to consider this matter resolved.

I would still be interested however to hear from the Poseidon perspective as it was them who executed us, and they were responsible for the RDMs against my colleagues, although I would understand if this requires a separate report. I understand that admin Meloo was attempting to speak to admin Roberts about this.

Possibly, just come find me if you see me in TS or in game; it doesn't have to be tonight. I trust that you'll keep your word 

I will keep this report open until you guys have sorted out compensation. Just post a reply in this topic when compensation has been given and I will decline it! 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back