What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Anyone considering parting with their barn?

Charlie Fox

Is anyone considering to sell their barn? I'm not overly fussed on location, although the price I'm willing to pay will of course depend on that factor.

Is anyone considering to sell their barn? I'm not overly fussed on location, although the price I'm willing to pay will of course depend on that factor.
Honestly Charlie, Yes barns are sometimes good money makers, but it depends on its location, if it close to a market, you prob have the best barn ever, but again if its far from a market and at risk of being attacked, the barn is not your thing.

Honestly Charlie, Yes barns are sometimes good money makers, but it depends on its location, if it close to a market, you prob have the best barn ever, but again if its far from a market and at risk of being attacked, the barn is not your thing.
Do you have a barn? If so, since you don't like them anyway and you're leaving the Island, perhaps I could have it? 😉

Do you have a barn? If so, since you don't like them anyway and you're leaving the Island, perhaps I could have it? 😉
I mean yes i do have a barn, or think i still do if rent hasnt been broken, but first of all, its way up north close to a gang base, and second it isnt worth it tbh. I mean i cant come back on the server till like 1-2 months soooo

So does that mean I can have it? I'll barn sit it for you 
well theres nothing i can do to give it to you, so feel free to visit it everyday and looking at them rent if its available

I've found all my barns by just having a drive about you would be surprised how many come up as avaliable cause folk have left not logged or just forgot to pay their rent

Ill sell ya my barn, give me a cheeky PM on ts or the forums and we can negotiate. 

You can't come in game and put it on the market?
Now again as ive said, ive requested a ban and i cannot come in game for atleast another month anyway due to studies. I wish i could, but i dont want to lose my self control again. Sorry man, you'll have to wait a month.

Back