What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Poseidon Death Report.

Kempi Anderson

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
[SIZE=11pt]Greetings fellow citizens of Altis. It is with great regret that I have to report the death of one of our excellent ANN News reporters Dwarf Munchkin. The Death occurred around 9 [/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px]pm[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] Wednesday the 14th of November 2018 [/SIZE]

The body of Munchkin was found after reports of a gunshot. The body was found shorty after the report alongside a video recording and a note asking us to upload said video. 

The cause of death was suicide via shot to his left temple using a 4-five pistol. If you have any information contact Poseidon Intelligence Officer Kempi Triton

The Poseidon Counter Intelligence Unit is currently investigating the matter and will publish a public report when the case has been closed.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kempi Triton, I believe I might have some information which will aid your investigation in finding the cause of death of my fellow broadcaster. I have reason to believe he was in actual fact kidnapped by a member of the Poseidon Cartel. As you can see in the below footage captured by myself personally, someone wearing the uniform of the Poseidon and flying an air system bearing the markings of the Poseidon Cartel were seen harassing us that same day.

Last edited by a moderator:
Poseidon trying to make the police look bad , but in actual fact forcing this poor reporter to do these things

This sir is a big yikes, Oi Poseidon capos u need me to make some propaganda videos?

14 hours ago, Charlie Fox said:

Kempi Triton, I believe I might have some information which will aid your investigation in finding the cause of death of my fellow broadcaster. I have reason to believe he was in actual fact kidnapped by a member of the Poseidon Cartel. As you can see in the below footage captured by myself personally, someone wearing the uniform of the Poseidon and flying an air system bearing the markings of the Poseidon Cartel were seen harassing us that same day.

These are obviously lies made by the ANN news to cover up their truth. They hired a lookalike to dress up as me to make the Poseidon cartel look bad. It's all lies I tell you don't believe the news.

This breaking news is just in, whilst on duty two ANN broadcasters were threatened by a hit man hired by the Poseidon Cartel. They said that if the above article was not removed, they too would end up dead just like Dwarf. The hit man unwittingly named @Kempi Anderson as the person responsible for hiring this hit.

It was all caught on camera: 

@I am a Dwarf Digging a Hole

My monocle almost fell into my cereal bole when I was watching the ANN News this morning.

The freedom of altis citiziens depends on the freedom of the press. What is next? Beheadings in front of the camera? I am not imPRESSed.

Back