What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Selling 2 Barns

Bravo

Due to a shift in business interest, I am selling the following;

1st Barn next to the main airport - easy to sell in airport Market.

2nd Barn next to Airport North - Heuron required for transport of goods.

Pm me for further details and offers.

Except Kenny. Kenny is excluded.

Hey matey i have Pmed you. message me some details thank you 🙂

Current High Bid for main airport barn :- 28 Million.

Closing in 24 hours.

I'm willing to bid 45 million for both barns.

Mr. Snuffles.

Central Airport Barn :- Highest Bid 40m

Northern Airport Barn :- Bids Open

Closing 20:30 GMT 18/11/2018

With a potential of 1.4mil every 30 mins / 2.8mil every hour (ish), it would take approximatelya minimum of 15 hours in game time to make even on the investment. Beyond that is profit.

With a potential of 1.4mil every 30 mins / 2.8mil every hour (ish), it would take approximatelya minimum of 15 hours in game time to make even on the investment. Beyond that is profit.
Incorrect, it is 1.4mill every hour, being dead on the hour, meaning 30 hours of constant(unrealistically timed grinding). It would take about 2 in game days full of grinding just to make the money back, which is a far too high an investment. 40 mill is not feasible in any way shape or form. 

Some times a barn consumes 700 seeds and returns 700 potatoes, other times it consumes 1400 seeds and returns 1400 potatoes. If it returned the latter at a rate of 100% certainty, it would make the possibility of a 1.4 mil return every 30 mins definite, hence why I stated "a minimum of". More to the point, value is in the eye of the purchaser and what they are willing to pay. If you have an offer, I am willing to hear it. If not, please move on.

Back