What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Battlefield V

Erik

Investor
Investor
Lifetime Donator
I've been a Battlefield veteran for a little under 10 years now, and Battlefield V is by far my favorite title in the series so far. I canceled my pre-order after the beta, but I decided to give it another shot as I love the series. DICE really took the constructive criticisms to heart. There are NO microtransactions in the game at launch, and when they arrive, they will be cosmetic only and no random boxes. All future content is free. The gunplay is comparable to BF3, which many people consider to have the best gunplay in the entire series. The character customization, while lacking an actual character creator, is in-depth enough for people who are into it yet not so in-depth that those who don't enjoy that aspect of a game won't find it tedious and distracting. The gameplay itself is fast paced and has a sense of urgency that I feel was missing from Battlefield 1. The weapon progression is fantastic, and the idea to have the starter weapons full upgraded on start prevents new players from being run over by veteran players (something that occurred in Battlefront 2). I was skeptical when I played the beta, like I'm sure many of you were, but rest assured, the final product is by far worth the money and a fantastic addition to the series. They took the better parts of the previous games, specifically regarding players' feedback, and created, in my personal opinion, one of the best FPS games in that last decade. If you are a fan of previous Battlefields and took a break due to the change BF1 saw in the series, I implore you to give Battlefield V a chance.

Would love to squad up with anyone interested in giving Battlefield V a chance.

bfv-launchscreenshots-header.jpg.adapt.1456w.jpg

My schedule is already packed tight with RDR2 and Fallout76. I cannot handle any more games!

The Dogfights and the Air play are looking great, if it has a sale for Xmas i will buy it. 

My schedule is already packed tight with RDR2 and Fallout76. I cannot handle any more games!
I have RDR2 myself but still no mp there yet so i'm just waiting for that atm, fallout76 i have not made my mind up on it since i have heard alot of bad stuff about it, but i might pick it up in a later time when they have fixed the problems and dropped the price, it can be a pretty darn good game in my opinion

The Dogfights and the Air play are looking great, if it has a sale for Xmas i will buy it. 
I can promise you its freaking amazing, Especialy on the fjell 652 map, if i remember correctly both sides can have 5 planes up at the same time and the map/view is just amazing, the sounds and destructions on planes is breathtaking. I hjave always loved flying and finaly its a battlefield game with amazing air combat. I got the Origin Premier for 100 Euros a year and its a darn good deal since it gives you access to all EA games now and future deluxe edition, you can also pay 15 euros a month i beleave for it. I would recomend bfv 100%, might be a bit short on content atm and a lot of bugs but they are coming out with patches quite often to fix that. This is just the start and in some few months the game will be a blast. 

Here is a video of Fjell 652 Air Combat (Video)

I have too many games right now. Might pick this up after Christmas or if it goes on sale.

Last edited by a moderator:
ive lost faith since bf1, but tbh you make me doubt buying it again. i dont like how many weapons are in the game. i find around 10 weapons per class alright. like in bf1 everytime i got killed by someone i had to find out about a new weapon used in ww1.

when its on sale ill consider getting it.

Back