What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

War with the poseidon cartel!

Whongcheng

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Goodluck with the war.

Ill be there, ready to knock ya ass out when I see you.
giphy.gif

don't know how we are going to survive against 2 rooks, a katiba with no scope, another katiba with a scope and a MXM, might as well put my half hands up now!

tenor.gif

Good luck Mr Wong

My green bush looks extra cute in this.  Poseidon will be no more soon :))

hkh.JPG

Poseidon will finally get what theyve got coming (btw i'm the guy on the left with the rook 🤣, dw im saving the big guns for the war)

Well your mayor tried to kill me yesterday infront of the cops with a pistol , ended up being his near funeral so im not concerned at all

I'm quivering...no..wait...i haven't turned the heating on..nope not scared was just a bit cold.See you later Mr Mayor.I'll be sure to make one of our beautiful interrogation rooms is free for you.

Will be interesting to see how this pans out, if you'll excuse me I need to get betting at the bookies (I'll not say who I'm betting for), get some popcorn and an I-99 pilot so we can kickback and watch the show.

(Out with the line of fire for once 😉)

Will be interesting to see how this pans out, if you'll excuse me I need to get betting at the bookies (I'll not say who I'm betting for), get some popcorn and an I-99 pilot so we can kickback and watch the show.

Poseidon Air takes that as a challenge to put you in the line of fire and shoot you down to stop the police from gaining intel about our tactics.

Minimum bet 10000pounds 

I have 4people betting already would you like to join in? 

Back