What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Buying a BARN

Kennedy

Banned
Unlinked
Im interested to buy a another barn!!!

Contact me if you have one for sale. If you have one we will pm each other about the price etc.

​

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't forget to secure your trades @Kennedy to avoid getting scammed on all of the 15 barns that you've most definitely bought legitimately and certainly haven't conned anyone for.

We wouldn't want you or your victims Customers losing any of their hard earned cash or barns now would we?

M&S

Don't forget to secure your trades @Kennedy to avoid getting scammed on all of the 15 barns that you've most definitely bought legitimately and certainly haven't conned anyone for.

We wouldn't want you or your victims Customers losing any of their hard earned cash or barns now would we?

M&S
dont use m&s, they try to scam you but first they check if u dumb or not. im just lettiing u guys know! 

im apparently blacklisted for scamming which is not true so dont use it ✌️

M&S
I dont use services that scam people sorry

Why u guys trying to ruin my post just go talk to eachother somewhere else im trying to buy a fucking barn lol only comment if you got one and you a serious seller.

Anybody got a barn for sale?? We can make a good deal 😉 Comment down below if u selling a barn!!!

Back