What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Good Old Times

K E V I N

UNMC
This will forever be one of my favourite moments from this community, over 2 years ago now ❤️ 

@Elliot Ash

@TYSEE

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

i’ve been on the server for almost 2 years, and i still like to play it and have fun with everyone, but what i miss when i first started to play, did runs in my truck boxer and had a  rook-40 on me, sometimes robbing people was so stressing, and getting pulled over by cops when you was doing a weed run. i miss those old feelings.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ive been here since i used diapers it feels sometimes 😅 what i miss was doing weed with vongunka and Ntesla, but also being a blueberry catching ppl alone during night times(back then a pcso could go alone during night time when no one else was aviable)  still remember that night me and pcso devara took down Callum i think hes name was, he was driving hos ifrit around while we where in a normal hatchback 😂 thats thw good old times

Back