What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Rainbow six siege

bgj

So i've recently bought myself Rainbow six siege. Although i like the game I totally suck at it. and i understand that to get good at it you have to play it allot, but like in csgo there are helpfull websites, youtube channels and streamers that explain some things well. If you play the game or have played it please let me know how you got better and what worked for you. 

just gotta play and learn it, we are playing atm if you wanna join?

Honestly the best thing to do is just play, Learn the maps and what each operators gadget does etc. There is tons of videos on YouTube that can tell you the ins and outs of the game. Try and find someone to play with that has some experience as well so you can learn from them, it won't take you too long to get a good feel for the game.

Honestly the best thing to do is just play, Learn the maps and what each operators gadget does etc. There is tons of videos on YouTube that can tell you the ins and outs of the game. Try and find someone to play with that has some experience as well so you can learn from them, it won't take you too long to get a good feel for the game.
alright thanks m8. What operator do you prefer to play with?

alright thanks m8. What operator do you prefer to play with?
I play a lot of them tbf but my top 3 on each side would be:

Def: Rook, Jager, Ela

Att: Ash, Twitch, Maverick

it all depends on whats going on in the game tho 

Last edited by a moderator:
I play a lot of them tbf, top 3 on each side would be:

Def: Rook, Jager, Ela

Att: Ash, Twitch, Maverick

it all depends on whats going on in the game tho 
i see id love learn the game but usually takes like half a years until you actually know each map properly 

Back