What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Update Most Wanted more often

Aethon

Update the Most Wanted list more often! Charles Vane is still on there, and he's a blueberry now...

#NewMostWanted come on Ali

he's about as active with that as he is on the server!

This is deffo the wrong place to put this. (Moved) 

Its gets updated when it can. The people there joined the Police within the last 3 days. Sooo. 

Maybe you havent made a proper impact yet 😂

Last edited by a moderator:
Don’t see why it need updating, all it does is increase meta and power gaming 

I love it when an officer starts acting really strange with me if I take my mask off next to him, I like being on there 🙂

I've been robbing the weapon cache every day now and I am still not on the list. What is up with that?

I've been robbing the weapon cache every day now and I am still not on the list. What is up with that?
Because you probably meme around and not execute cops on the forums saying “fat message for popo ima frag you all”

I update the list every 3 days - However we only show large crimes that we have evidence on, if all cops die in a situation against Gang X by Man Y we cant within RP put you up for being wanted as we died in the situation and its fat metagame <3. 

Ali, Will update it soon

I update the list every 3 days - However we only show large crimes that we have evidence on, if all cops die in a situation against Gang X by Man Y we cant within RP put you up for being wanted as we died in the situation and its fat metagame <3. 

Ali, Will update it soon
If I send you a list with all my weapon cache robberies with video as evidence. Will you put me on the list?

This is the exact reason your not on the list. Your basically begging to be on a list that is made from in game knowledge and evidence.

You bum criminals just dont cut it 😂

Just stick to doing diamonds pal

This is the exact reason your not on the list. Your basically begging to be on a list that is made from in game knowledge and evidence.

I'll have you know that I've robbed the weapon cache at least 10 times today and I wasn't caught a single time. A true criminal is the one who doesn't get caught.

So then why would you send a text message to the police with your name on everytime you do it?

Don’t put me on the same level as these , I request a promotion I’m thinking level one painting and decorating criminal 

Back