What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

UNMC/Poseidon Cartel

TheKrinkles

Hey all. Not sure if this is the right place to post this or not but it seemed like the most informal/undefined area so thought Id put it here.

So the last time I played on the server previous to this past weeks few sessions was around a year ago, just wondered if anyone could update me on what ever happened to the UNMC? Last time I played the UNMC ran the checkpointed side of the island and now its run by the Poseidon Cartel. Not a major discussion point I know but I was just curious, I always found the UNMC to be quite reasonable and regimented.

I miss their little digi-camo Ifrits and little berets :( 

basically a small petty group called Posidan over took the UNMC same thing in a way. And a lot has changed if you left before the UNMC was disbanded. 

UNMC was a military faction, Poseidon is more focused on drugs as it's a drug cartel. There are some differences in border passes as there are now 3 options and size of the land. There are also special Poseidon drug fields and dealers. Best to get more info in roleplay by paying a visit to the checkpoint.

The Copper Kings Movie > UNMC > Poseidon
giphy.gif

Back