What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

My TS issue

Tom Cliffoff

Banned
Hey guys Now i was wondering if you have any advice or tips for me to try and get my ts working, since i live in Dubai there's not much i can do since ts is fully blocked meaning no VPN can by pass its firewalls it only says "connection error". I cant talk to my gang members due to this issue and am not really able to talk to anybody. Do you possibly know any ways i can get around this issue i tried digital ocean didn't work then there was another one involving me creating my own VPN from my WIFI router. Is it possible if you can tell me any new suggestions that you may recommend for me to by pass i may need some genius ideas in order to by pass the Dubai firewalls.

I do believe we've had similar issues in the past with members looking to connect to our Teamspeak, I seem to remember @Ben suffering with this to very little success.

I'm not overly sure I can offer much assistance myself though I'd be careful, from the very brief research, it's a very "grey" area and in some spaces specify that it's illegal to use a VPN or any other means to access blocked communication platforms. https://www.thenational.ae/uae/government/use-of-vpn-still-confusing-despite-recent-law-change-1.145308

I also live in Dubai and teamspeak is blocked here due to VOIP licencing etc. NOW, IM SPEAKING VERY LOUDLY SO EVERYONE CAN HEAR ME, EVEN YOU UAE GOVERNMENT. DO NOT USE A VPN BECAUSE MOST OF THEM DONT WORK. HOWEVER 1 VPN DOES WORK NAMED EXPRESSVPN, HOWEVER I WOULDN'T USE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EXPRESS VPN, EXPRESS VPN 

🙂

Back