Experience the Altis Life
keyboard_arrow_right
ALTIS LIFE 1
ALTIS LIFE 2
DAYZ UK
TEAMSPEAK

We are currently undergoing maintenance

The forums are available for use, yet please do not expect full functionality.

Nabster

Incident Report - Joel Saga

Nabster

0tH62kr.png

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Incident  / Arrest  Report

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Suspect: Joel Saga
Arresting officers: SGT Nabster & PCSO Jefke V

Offences: 

• Offences Against The Persons Act 1861
  • Misuse of Drugs Act 1971
  • Firearms Act 1968

Contents Found:

image.png.39227c305803b74cad6ed9eeb4876c45.png

image.png.1ee8691931107dac1e1c236b9d1554fc.png

Incident Description: 

Myself and PCSO Jefke were on patrol when we decided to go have a look at the Weed Processor to see if anyone was doing some illegal activities there. Upon looking from a far we saw a large truck at the entrance and assumed it was the jackpot, however upon arrival we found a gentlemen to be in the construction business packing sandbags however the PCSO was on to him as e asked what were in the sandbags. I went around back to check if there was anyone with him at the location and on my way I deiced to search him as this entire situation seems a little too suspicious, Not having the correct vechile or clothing for the sandbag story he was giving us.

My PCSO was not aware that I have searched the truck , however when the PCSO advised he gentlemen we shall be searching his truck and his person the civilian wanted a search warrant and was kindly advised we do not require one due to the nature of the  area we are free to conduct searches should we have reasonable suspicion of a crime being committed. The civilian got in his truck to get papers out to present us that the truck belongs to his company, he was advised that should he start the enjin and drive of the wheels will be disabled, he did not get out to give us the documentation and decided to run from the police.

We chased him quite awkwardly where the situation escalated to where the civilian started opening fire on the officers. He was rubber-ed and charged with multiple offences

Suspect Mug Shot

image.png.e7ff62dc9114a6437e87648cfe53002d.png

Body Cam Footage

@Jefke V

• Love 1

Fabrizio R R H

This is the kind of people who's a great addition to the server, by adding that extra "RP" on the forums for public view! good job nabster!

Nabster

Thanks guys, much appreciated