What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Permanent Ban Appeal - Ex SGT Max Conway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max Conway

In-game Name

Max Conway

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/profile/18232-ex-sgt-max-conway/
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

I was banned for using exploit/glitch (DPI) whilst in a gunfight to aid me so the person who was shooting at me couldn't hit me whilst in the gunfight.

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

I have been working away from home getting my qualifications to be an outdoor instructor for the past six months so have not been able to go on my PC

Why do you want to return ?

Had a great while playing on this sever. It is an amazing community to be apart which I wish to be part of the again. when i returns to the server at the end of last year playing most days . I would like to be apart of the amazing community again and to be apart of is amazing player base again and is high standard form role play winch this server has.

Why should we unban you ?

I think i should be un-banned because I loved playing on this server and i know i break the rules which i did't mean to break rules on the server that I have loved playing for years with is amazing community and welcoming player base that is has .I just want to be back on playing the great sever with is amazing player base that this community has and play it again like i did back in the old days. what I did was dumb of me and I regret that I did it as I haven't been able to play on great role-play committee that I love to play. what i did was stupid and looking back it wasn't worth it at all to have to lose playing on this sever I feel like that i have a lot of make up and i fill that i have learned from my mistake.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

@Wilco

I was not thinking what I was doing at the time which was stupid of me. But I thinkn by not doing what I did before and fowling rule's and not doing any glitch that I did to aid me of which I did do. What was wrong of me and I know that was wrong and stupid of me and if you give me another chance so I can prove myself to show that I don't do that anymore.

@Ex SGT Max Conway I have unbanned you, In future, i suggest you think before you act.

If you are caught glitching in any form again across any of our servers, arma or anything we host in the future there won't be a further appeal from you.

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please be advised it is extremely rare for us to unban a second permanent appeal so please be careful going forward!

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back