What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

The Hernandez family's wanted list

Fabrizio R R H

Harsh, Ruthless, Direct and a Realist
Hello everyone, the Hernandez family of the Poseidon cartel is currently looking for certain individuals, therefore instead of manhunting every single person ourself, we are offering civilians money if they manage to capture them before ourself, if you're able to do so, and deliver them to the Baron of the Hernandez family, we'll pay you well. So lets get to it.​

Subject no. #1 Officer 5352 - 5.000.000

The person we're looking for is a police officer, name and rank is unknown, but we got some unfinished business we need to resolve, if captured and delivered to the Baron of the Hernandez family, the reward is currently at 5.000.000.

Subject no. #2 Momo - 1.500.000

This female has violated the policies that the Hernandez family lives by, therefore she is to be brougth to the Baron of the Hernandez family UNHARMED, The reward for delivery of said person is currently at 1.500.000.

Subject no. #3 NCA/AR Police officers - 200.000-400.000

The Hernandez family is a part of the Poseidon cartel if you haven't noticed yet, due to the current status between the two factions the Hernandez family is paying 200.000 for each NCA police officer handed over alive, and 400.000 for AR personnel.

Subject no. #4 The Plebs gang members - 250.000

Due to classified information, the Hernandez family is now paying to get gang members from the plebs delivered into their custody, the payment for each gang member is 250.000, they are to be delivered in their designated gang uniform.

Subject no. #4 Spike strips - 50.000

Due to all the operations the Hernandez family is participating and organising, we need spike strips for our next Heist/operation.

Remember this is only paid by the Hernandez family! and not the entire poseidon! therefore contact the Baron directly either via a cellphone message, or hope that he sees the dispatch messages, the visit card is listed below.

Thank you in advance, best of luck - Baron of the Hernandez family, Sicario of the Poseidon Cartel, Fabrizio Rizzo Rodrigues Hernandez Orion.

n1ncD2P.png

​

Last edited by a moderator:
ALTIS POLICE HAS BEEN MOBILIZED AND YOUR GROUP WILL FEEL THE FULL FORCE OF JUSTICE !!!

fOOjNQt.png

Great, now I don't need to run away during gunfights anymore. Now I need to run for my life with a carrier rig and an MX because of a warzone and everyone wanting to kidnap me. Thanks fam, now I'll get that 6 pack before christmas

Great, now I don't need to run away during gunfights anymore. Now I need to run for my life with a carrier rig and an MX because of a warzone and everyone wanting to kidnap me. Thanks fam, now I'll get that 6 pack before christmas
You migth want to thank some of the officers who's sticking their nose into our business 😉

Do not worry, i ain't an total arsehole i know some have are guilty in this, therefore it's for a limited time 🙂

You migth want to thank some of the officers who's sticking their nose into our business 😉

Do not worry, i ain't an total arsehole i know some have are guilty in this, therefore it's for a limited time 🙂
This is exactly the reason i just ask poseidon to put their weapons in the vehicle and negotiate instead of asking them to go back to their border. My chances of survival raised to 2%

Is the legal? 

I feel like we should get an arrest warrant out on the Poseidon for this, perhaps classify them as a terrorist organisation.

Atleast read before calling an entire organisation a bunch of terrorists. 
Not just because of this post, but in general.

Poseidon do an insane amount of illegal shit (which is fair, cause that's what they're all about) drugs, hostages, executions, occupation of Altis  sovereign territory etc

Poseidon do an insane amount of illegal shit (which is fair, cause that's what they're all about) drugs, hostages, executions, occupation of Altis  sovereign territory etc
This again? As much as i would like to say how bad of an idea this is I cant be bothered talking about it again. 

thou can't deny it, they are basically terrorists
Someone who uses violence, mayhem, and destruction — or the threat of those things — to coerce people or countries into taking a certain action is a terrorist. A terrorist may be motivated by religious fervor, politics, or just plain old-fashioned greed.

Criminal ≠ Terrorist 

I do not want to go in depth in regards to this, but i'll keep it short and simple, yes Poseidon does alot of illegal activities, but doesnt the rebel do the exact same?, maybe you have experienced a bit more frequent actions by the poseidon, do you think it could have anything to do with the amount of "operations" NCA/AR is doing within our territory, and the amount of "overtaking" our checkpoint, met with the statement, this is not your lands, this is ours. Do you not think we will retaliate? do you think we'll accept it, and hide on a island? if so, you migth want to reconsider 🙂 do you remember the times, when the police and poseidon could work together, or is it before you joined the police? some actions requires answers, and the answers will be answered with other answers, noone will accept defeat.

I have a feeling that stopped when poseidon starting taking cops hostage and killing civs 😉
I have not shot anybody that has not shot at me first for as long as I can remember lol

Back