What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

The RPUK Christmas Special [Altis Police Band]

Ivhan Petrov

Unlinked
Hello there!

Yes! The Altis Police Band has a new single, "Do they know it's Christmas time?".

The Altis Police band , aka the Athira Boyband is famous due to their platinum single "Hero" and "See you again".

But today at 8 PM we are releasing our Christmas Special LIVE. Be there at 8 Pm!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Special thanks to: @Caitlin @John Kurz @DCC LONG BEARD @Tohrin @Phoenix_025 @Cartman @SGT Corrie Healy

I hope to see you at 8 PM.

- Ivhan

Manager of the Altis Police Band

Last edited by a moderator:
Ooooohhh! Looking forward to this 😄

I hate premiers.

tenor.gif

*During live video*

"Meeting postponed during video" - CSI sciencefreak

10 seconds later

"The only one with a sexy voice has finished, meeting back on" - CSI sciencefreak

1 minute later

"Meeting postponed again, longbeard's back on" - CSI sciencefreak

10 seconds later

"Nvm, he finished again" - CSI sciencefreak

@DCC LONG BEARD

I love you guys, stuff like this is the reason i love this community.

Thanks for the wonderful Christmas present

Special thanks to @CI Ivhan who worked tirelessly behind the scenes, organised all the singers  and collated  the clips, pulling multiple people together, as well as making the visuals for the video.  Without his dedication, this project wouldn't have been possible. 

This video was done to remind all in our community that whilst we do have differences and shoot each other often, ultimately, this is a game, and despite the differences we have towards one another, at Christmas time, it's about putting these differences aside and instead of being enemies , we simply become computer game players. That's the one thing we all have in common. We're all gamers at heart!

Love to you all, have a great Christmas, and a fabulous New Year!

you guys should make a parody on this beauty: 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

song by the police i gues this would be a great "police band" cover XD

@CI Ivhan & @DCC LONG BEARD

Last edited by a moderator:
Back