What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Pc Crashing

Trex

So i recently have bought a new pc but under heavy loads on games such as overwatch (Happening around hour of game time)  and arma (2-3 hours of game time) the screen goes black and the audio cuts out, in order to fix the issues I need to restart my pc. My question is where is the problem coming from? So that I can send the parts back.

Is your cpu getting to hot?

Did you spread your cooling pasta all over the processor?

Do you have the standard fan for your cpu, and what cpu do you use. Stock fan on amd can go to 90 degrees, Intel a little bit less.

Go to the bios and turn you cpu fan on maximum

Had the same problem back in the days, dont know if this is the problem but it might help

Is your cpu getting to hot?

Did you spread your cooling pasta all over the processor?

Do you have the standard fan for your cpu, and what cpu do you use. Stock fan on amd can go to 90 degrees, Intel a little bit less.

Go to the bios and turn you cpu fan on maximum

Had the same problem back in the days, dont know if this is the problem but it might help
Thanks for the help, dont believe my cpu is overheating as underload it normally reaches a maximum of 75-80 degrees (AMD Ryzen 5 2600)

To add on top of this my gpu reaches around 72-75 max underload (Amd vega 56)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back