What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

[PT-s] Kaan - (Action: Ban Issued 03/12/2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superhitmandan

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): [PT-s] Kaan

Time & Date this happened: 1/12/2014 approx 9.30pm

Description of what happened: I had just been held up past the police check point and made my way back to the checkpoint where i heard something going on, i went to investigate and got the jump on [PT-s] Kaan with an illegal firearm, he said to leave the area but i got the jump on him and restrained him, i put him in his truck as i didnt have a vehicle and went to drive off, you will hear in the video i took fire as i went to leave the area, he then exploited the ability of getting out of the vehicle whilst in restraints, he said it was an accident which i do not beleive for a single second, reason for that is whilst i went to go back and get him is when his team mates shot out the vehicle tyres and then headshot me when i got back in the vehicle which tells me that even though he said it was an accident it was planned to get him out of custody, glitching + exploiting.

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: No

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence)

http://youtu.be/EbB-ehQwApI

Last edited by a moderator:
It is my current understanding that the cuffs "vanished" because you died bud, when the arresting Officer is killed, any person(s) they restrained are set free again. Not 100% though so confirmation from a superior is likely required.

EDIT: Just realised what everyones on about now... I didn't see the issue at 0:21 as I must have skipped. Thought we were all on about him getting out at the end. Tut tut Mr Kaan....tut tut

It is my current understanding that the cuffs "vanished" because you died bud, when the arresting Officer is killed, any person(s) they restrained are set free again. Not 100% though so confirmation from a superior is likely required.
I think he's referring to the fact that the player in handcuffs jumped out of a slow moving vehicle that was unlocked while restrained, even though the door is clearly closed and he shouldn't be able to get his hands on it to open the door. It's not really exploiting but it definitely is breaking role play.

Not a good idea to put people into their own cars, they can just drive away.. Also if they have the key they can just get out.

Not a good idea to put people into their own cars, they can just drive away.. Also if they have the key they can just get out.
Makes no difference, he was restrained and an officer can requisition a vehicle if they are abandoned without one.

Why would I risk of being banned just for a rifle that's worth of 150-200k? I didn't even know I would be able to eject and I pressed desperately space, but it wasn't planned or anything, and I already told you, please lock the car next time, because I knew that you would blame me for that. So believe or not, that's what's happened from my point.

And another thing is, you already pretty much rdmed at our first encounter. I was just about to leave the game when you came into the game, I was waiting for 10 seconds, and had no idea that there were cops around, then you sneaked into building, so I didn't exit because I thought you would report me for combat log. And I told you to get out of building, and you approached me without saying anything and knocked me out and then restrained me. I could have shot you there, in a second, but I waited for you to say something so that you wouldn't tell I am not roleplaying at all.  But you didn't, and you took advantage of the situation. Is it how you call a good roleplay? 

It is desperate of you to do that, really. Reporting somebody without talking or trying to solve. Despite of having told you "it was an accident." I wish you could just join my gang teamspeak and tried to resolve the situation with me, that would have been much better, I believe.

If you can, please also upload the video where you knocked me out and restrained me. I don't know why you cut that part.

im not sure why you didnt hear me but i spoke to you as i came into the building, and when i knocked you down and restrained you i stated you were under arrest for possession of an illiegal firearm, i then did not say anything from the point of putting you in the car to where you jumped out of the vehicle in cuffs, i do not believe it was an accident as if it was you would have told your friends to not fire in teamspeak, instead as i went to get you they shot out the tyres of the vehicle they knew you hopped out of in handcuffs, tyres which were fine up to the point of me getting you and then shot me as soon as i got back in the truck.

Why would I risk of being banned just for a rifle that's worth of 150-200k?
Because people do dumb shit everyday and don't realise people are recording them.

I didn't even know I would be able to eject and I pressed desperately space, but it wasn't planned or anything, and I already told you, please lock the car next time, because I knew that you would blame me for that. So believe or not, that's what's happened from my point.
From the video's point of view, you jumped out on purpose in an attempt for your partner to disable the vehicle and then kill the officer. You have to press the spacebar twice to eject from a vehicle, so in my opinion you have done it on purpose.

And another thing is, you already pretty much rdmed at our first encounter. I was just about to leave the game when you came into the game, I was waiting for 10 seconds, and had no idea that there were cops around, then you sneaked into building, so I didn't exit because I thought you would report me for combat log. And I told you to get out of building, and you approached me without saying anything and knocked me out and then restrained me. I could have shot you there, in a second, but I waited for you to say something so that you wouldn't tell I am not roleplaying at all.  But you didn't, and you took advantage of the situation. Is it how you call a good roleplay? 

It is desperate of you to do that, really. Reporting somebody without talking or trying to solve. Despite of having told you "it was an accident." I wish you could just join my gang teamspeak and tried to resolve the situation with me, that would have been much better, I believe.
No evidence? no posty posty accusations my friend.

i have put the report on here so that it can be sorted as to be quite frank, it wouldnt have been an idea for me to join your ts to sort it as lets be honest, its 1 PCSO's word against you and however many team mates you had with you.

the evidence needed kaan is here already posted thats all i have and is all that i need for what i am accusing you of.

you didnt talk whole the video.. I dont believe you talk to him before lol.. And you tried to run away from us with his car which is absolutelly wrong move. We dont do stupid things like that why we would it? And I can upload my video I didnt see what was going on there its absolutelly misclick. 

Well, SPC Starky, it's easy to make comment on everything.  Especially when you examine the video without being objective and without knowing anything.. I did it not on purpose, believe or not. I didn't even know it would work, or I didn't know it was possible, just tried randomly and boom. Then I said, I made a mistake, please lock the car next time bla bla.

And PCSO Dan, fortunately you have my evidence and if you think you are fair enough, please upload the rest of the video, where you pretty much came to knock out me and restrain me while I was trying to roleplay with you. But you choose to take an advantage of the situation, so, what are you trying to do here exactly? Are you  trying to have justice and solve something here, or trying to get me banned just because you got killed?  You didn't even try to resolve it with me, it's just degrading, you know. 

I'm just going to leave these here. I don't want them banned thus im not making a report of them, I just want them to try to be better for the community. We need active rebels like them, but we also need them to RP with us properly.

So what does it have to do with this situation? It's a report about me of today's recent issue, and you are making an effect on me just by showing acts of the people from my gang which I had nothing to do with or situation which happened 3-4 days ago. Not fair, and not cool at all. This is all I can say, rest is for you to decide.

So what does it have to do with this situation? It's a report about me of today's recent issue, and you are making an effect on me just by showing acts of the people from my gang which I had nothing to do with or situation which happened 3-4 days ago. Not fair, and not cool at all. This is all I can say, rest is for you to decide.
It becomes relevant because it shows how far PT-s are willing to go to abuse the game to escape arrest. If anything, it kind of solidifies my reasoning that you jumped out of the vehicle on purpose to delay the PCSO.

you didnt talk whole the video.. I dont believe you talk to him before lol.. And you tried to run away from us with his car which is absolutelly wrong move. We dont do stupid things like that why we would it? And I can upload my video I didnt see what was going on there its absolutelly misclick. 
the reason for my not talking during the video is part due to my recording software not picking up my voice and i didnt speak there up until i got out of the truck and said that he cant do that when he said it was an accident.

its very convenient for you to say that you dont believe my story, and i expected you to pipe up and say it because you are his clan mate and also the guy who shot out the tyres after he jumped out and you are the one that killed me,

all well and good Kaan you saying i should have locked the vehicle, but as your friend has even stated, it was your vehicle so you knew i couldnt lock it.

that part is all that i have evidence wise and all i need to show that it was a coordinated move from you and your friends to get you out of the vehicle whilst restrained, your friend shooting out the tyres then killing me as soon as i got back in...

I could have made an actual report, but I know you talk about these things and try to improve - so I will just leave them here. I know all of you watch this thread so those videos will be seen by you. They have NOTHING to do with you and I hope they do not affect outcome of this report at all, but they do have everything to do with the group and the motive the same group seems to be going with. I know you're trying hard to improve. I wish you luck on that and I hope the amount of reports which are targeted on your group will stop soon :)

Even if the jump out was an accident like you stated - you should have told the shooter that you just made a mistake - not kill the police officer. Or at least came to the station afterwards with an apology and gave yourself in.

it wouldnt have been an idea for me to join your ts to sort it as lets be honest, its 1 PCSO's word against you and however many team mates you had with you.
So, on forum you have many team mates you had with you, as we can see apparently from the comments. That's what you are pretty much doing right now. Well played, sir. :)  We could just switch to another room in our ts and speak privately if that's what you concern. But as I can see, you got frustrated because you got killed, and wanted to take revenge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back