What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

SELLING BARN

Kayn

THE BID STARTS AT 10MIL 
INCREMENTS: 1MIL 
BUYOUT 25MIL

The reason why im selling this is because i dont farm and i rather let someone else use it

For more information, Pm me!

M&S would be useful here.

Yeah I guess there is no other option now since everyone seems to be a scammer. @Danish

@PC Elias Video will be up in around 10 mins, BTW his Alias on TS and 2nd in game name is also Cain.

Yeah I guess there is no other option now since everyone seems to be a scammer. @Danish

@PC Elias Video will be up in around 10 mins, BTW his Alias on TS and 2nd in game name is also Cain.
im going under the name Cain, since many people can't pronounce Elias

Last edited by a moderator:
Had a problem uploading, it should be up in 5-6 mins depending on how fast it renders.

There are some people that don't scam, for example last week I bought a barn from someone for like 15 mil and I didn't get scammed. You just have to trust them and meet the right people you know? M&S isn't always needed - trust me, I know some scammers but there are some good people innit. Trust me, I know a professional scammer fam.

When I give the money it matches the name on the forums dont go around acting like its not you.

Back