What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

The Altis Film Company [TRAILER]

Ivhan Petrov

Unlinked
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Welcome! We as the Altis Film Company would love to make a nice introduction. If you look at the video, you will know what we do!

Are you one of those editors that we are looking for? PM me, @SI Shepherd @LiL Jeep @Bob Wilkinson and we will have a chat with you about it.

Do you want to use our services? Fill in an request HERE

Let us know what you think of the trailer.

- Ivhan

Co-Founder of the Altis Film Company.

Last edited by a moderator:
Excuse me 👋 - I am the owner of The Altis Film Company which was founded in October 2015

See you in court, Buddy.

Or,

We may be able to come to a financial arrangement....

Ya gonna have to buy us out!

@Stoneman

@DainMK

@WhoisDan

@Ciaran

31 minutes ago, Unlucky George said:

Excuse me 👋 - I am the owner of The Altis Film Company which was founded in October 2015

See you in court, Buddy.

Or,

We may be able to come to a financial arrangement....

Ya gonna have to buy us out!

@Stoneman

@DainMK

@WhoisDan

@Ciaran

Shit... Is this the best moment to tell you that the real founder is @LiL Jeep😉

*Runs away*

@Unlucky George Ah i see, yes i did know this day would come and indeed there has been a slight confusion here, however, as im sure you will detect upon closer inspection there is a slight, yet prominent and i might go as far as to say vital or even critical ''The'' (pronounced with the voiced dental fricative followed by a schwa) conveniently located at the beginning of the company name.

Now, i can recognise that such a well established producer as yourself Mr George would be concerned with the familiarity of our companies signature and i would like to extend a reassuring set of words your way.

when the cat's away the mice will play.

I have arranged for my secretary to deliver a gift at your business adress as a act of good will, assmuing you are still located att the abandoned buildings at the far end of kavals coast?

Kind regards, LiL Jeep

@Unlucky George
I have arranged for my secretary to deliver a gift at your business address as a act of good will,
@LiL Jeep I will settle for the large financial gift you have sent AND a seat on the Board of directors of "The Altis Film Company"

I here by end my tenure of the Original Altis Film Company.

The (original) Altis film company is DEAD... Live live the (New) Altis Film Company!

I wish you the best of luck.

@LiL Jeep I will settle for the large financial gift you have sent AND a seat on the Board of directors of "The Altis Film Company"

I here by end my tenure of the Original Altis Film Company.

The (original) Altis film company is DEAD... Live live the (New) Altis Film Company!

I wish you the best of luck.
i have been adviced by my attorney to accept this offer.

Back