What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Thoughts on this build

Looks fine, especially for the price. But if recommend to get a better PSU and one with more watt. Also id recommend a PSU from seasonic for 5 year warranty.

Last edited by a moderator:
id recommend an Intel cpu generally much better than AMD 

id recommend an Intel cpu generally much better than AMD 
I don't want to start a war of which is better but i want to make it clear. AMD is better for productivity and Intel is better for gaming. Now does it make a big difference? No it does not. Unless youre are a tryhard gamer which needs to get Max FPS all the time ...simply get Intel. Now if youre on a budget and want to get the best bang for your Buck then ryzen is quite a Good option.

I have a very very similar build.

Ryzen 5 2600

Rx 480 8gb

Aorus B450M 

However. I would hugely reccommend 16gb of ddr4 3200mhz ram, as it boosts ryzen performance significantly. I have no issues running Arma on ultra. Get between 40-60 out of town and 25-35 in kavala.

Games like Squad run about 70FPS. Pubg gets 90.

And this is with no overclocking.

Damm Simon bit late to be adding to it Christmas list?

At least with this you can get those execution videos up to 720p!

Ik im a bit late but i thought id add my input,

I would personally try to use an ssd for your main drive as i have noticed that it greatly increases Arma fps and also general performance

Also as mentioned above 16gb of ram will help boost performance with your Ryzen

Other than that it all looks pretty nice.

Back