What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

STAR CITIZEN CREW WANTED

can you recommend the game? does it deliver what its promising?

@Wicker just got the game, currently trying it out to see if i should invest more. have a mustang alpha and a aurora.

@bgj depends, the game has a holiday discount. 38 euros for me. and i was mainly attracted by the graphics and the freedom to do everything. and that it has.

I own it, but I'm waiting for more content and for the game to become more stable. It is a promising game, but it is one that I have been following the development for over 5 years. It seems to be making very slow progress.

Star citizen has had really slow progress until recently where it seems to have sped up. Im guessing mainly due to them holding back features that are limited by tech they hadnt created at the time like object container streaming etc. If you still wanna crew my handle is Jameszf 🙂

Join the group on the forums. We need to have more people interested and talking about it 😛

Also, you don't need a crew for a Mustang or Aurora: those are one person ships! What you do need a crew for are some of the bigger ships that I've got sitting in my hangar! If you want to join my org, send me a PM. Got most of the regular RPUKers who want to play SC in there.

Back