Experience the Altis Life
keyboard_arrow_right
ALTIS LIFE 1
ALTIS LIFE 2
DAYZ UK
TEAMSPEAK

We are currently undergoing maintenance

The forums are available for use, yet please do not expect full functionality.

killersky

STAR CITIZEN CREW WANTED

bgj

can you recommend the game? does it deliver what its promising?

killersky

@Wicker just got the game, currently trying it out to see if i should invest more. have a mustang alpha and a aurora.

@bgj depends, the game has a holiday discount. 38 euros for me. and i was mainly attracted by the graphics and the freedom to do everything. and that it has.

Charlie Fox

I own it, but I'm waiting for more content and for the game to become more stable. It is a promising game, but it is one that I have been following the development for over 5 years. It seems to be making very slow progress.

James S

Star citizen has had really slow progress until recently where it seems to have sped up. Im guessing mainly due to them holding back features that are limited by tech they hadnt created at the time like object container streaming etc. If you still wanna crew my handle is Jameszf 🙂

killersky
23 minutes ago, Whongcheng said:

Dont you need a over powerd pc to play this?? If not i would like to join your crew @killersky

id say its recommended to run a i7. but im running a i5 8600k with a 1070ti and game installed on ssd

James S

@Whongcheng It used to be the case, but not anymore the FPS is pretty good besides a few unoptimised areas.

Gurlanin

Join the group on the forums. We need to have more people interested and talking about it 😛

Also, you don't need a crew for a Mustang or Aurora: those are one person ships! What you do need a crew for are some of the bigger ships that I've got sitting in my hangar! If you want to join my org, send me a PM. Got most of the regular RPUKers who want to play SC in there.

killersky

im running an avenger titan atm/ going to upgrade to a cutlass vlack 😄