What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a Player - PCSO lexii - Other

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kayn

Your In-game name

Kayn

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

PCSO lexii

Date of the incident

12/02/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Other

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I was getting chased by the police, i got away took my clothes off and helmet on, i looked like a different person, when i then passed the cops they started shooting their tazers and saying that i look like the guy they were chasing. i was clearly not looking the same. after that i told lexi twice to come to liaison but he didnt respond, i talked to him ingame aswell and he was pretty unresponsive. they then proceeds to give me a ticket and takes my guns.
they had the description of a man wearing a wetsuit with a gun on his back, they never saw me bagging my gun or wetsuit and then they suddenly decides to taze someone who looks like a hobo running about.
also i asked lexi about the description of they guy they were chasing and he said he didnt know his description, so when he said "that looks like him" roughly translates to "that's his nametag"
in the first clip you can hear the cops shooting at me as soon as they saw me.
i also have a cop telling me that it was basically meta.

Here is the vid of the cop saying it was meta: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCbQlNkPRhM&feature=youtu.be

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5EUtBxbvUY&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

What's up man, I'm the NCA guy in this video. I was the one that said "is that him, looks like him to me". Before I say anything I want to point out this is the first and only time I say something in this video, and I never unloaded a single round on you. Now, I can't speak for the PCSO, as I was not in the same teamspeak channel as him, but the reason I said what I said was because you were wearing the same backpack and vest as the guy we were chasing,the only difference was you took your clothes off and put your gun in your bag. Now, while chasing you we saw were you ran and In this video it is clear that as soon as you turn the corner we are there running towards you without your clothes on (quite fishy). Now, what I said was a comment with no action behind it, I pointed out that you look like the same guy, I never shot or told the PCSO to shoot. In addition, in this video I never came near you until the very end (because I was dropped off by a heli), meaning I would not even be able to see your name so saying that I meta'd your name is a bit silly. Lastly, speaking about the Heli, you are clearly in range and in sight of the helicopter, which is in fact a police helicopter.

Also, I'd like to point out a couple things that I find a bit peculiar in this video. Firstly, your friend talks quite a lot on your radio even though he is downed, you talk quite a lot yet none of it is hot mic'd, and lastly you even talk while being tazed on the ground. 

Last edited by a moderator:
What's up man, I assume I'm the "other" in this video. I was the one that said "is that him, looks like him to me". Before I say anything I want to point out this is the first and only time I say something in this video, and I never unloaded a single round on you. Now, I can't speak for the PCSO, as I was not in the same teamspeak channel as him, but the reason I said what I said was because you were wearing the same backpack and vest as the guy we were chasing,the only difference was you took your clothes off and put your gun in your bag. Now, while chasing you we saw were you ran and In this video it is clear that as soon as you turn the corner we are there running towards you without your clothes on (quite fishy). Now, what I said was a comment with no action behind it, I pointed out that you look like the same guy, I never shot or told the PCSO to shoot. In addition, in this video I never came near you until the very end, meaning I would not even be able to see your name so saying that I meta'd your name is a bit silly.

Also, I'd like to point out a couple things that I find a bit peculiar in this video. Firstly, your friend talks quite a lot on your radio even though he is downed, you talk quite a lot yet none of it is hot mic'd, and lastly you even talk while being tazed on the ground. 
nothing of what i said while being tazed have anything to do with roleplay? do you want me to hotmic me saying metagaming? dont know what angle you are trying to come from here mate.  What do you want me to hotmic buddy? 

Also i havent said anything about you in the report so the "other" you are talking about is an option referring to what kind of report it is.

and when i asked the police for a description they only said i was wearing a wetsuit and had a gun on my back, nothing about the carrier rig or backpack mate.

and if you have a hunch that something is fishy, maybe shooting half a mag of tazer rounds in them isnt the best option. 

I can't speak for or about the guys that dealt with you after the situation because I wasn't there for that. You've still ignored the fact that your friend communicated while downed (Mustafa) , and my bad on the "other", I realized shortly after I wrote my part of the situation what you were referring to. 

I know I don't have a lot to do with this report, you did see me running around tho. I don't want to but in too much but I'd like to add something here. I was the one that was saying, ''I got you, remember my name.'' I was running around Kayn the entire time, I'm not friends with him in any way, just wanted to help someone out. I was just running around and someone said to me; ''Do you also want to be tazed'' after I said that hes free to go. After Kayn turned around a corner  and I was right behind him and he was running behind the wall I was tazed and restrained and ticketed.  Which in my eyes isn't the best either and could of been much better.

I can't speak for or about the guys that dealt with you after the situation because I wasn't there for that. You've still ignored the fact that your friend communicated while downed (Mustafa) , and my bad on the "other", I realized shortly after I wrote my part of the situation what you were referring to. 
Mustafa is talking because he got vdm'ed and didnt want to lose his gear because of that: 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

taking the report down as a christmas gift to the admins so they dont need to view this mess

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/353816555?t=01h02m45s

This is how it looked like from my perspective. You can clearly hear me getting all the info. I didn't even know who i was exactly chasing cause it was a cluster fuck in that situation. Well i heard someone say "bearing 55" and "he ran in that direction" so i ran towards that direction and i saw you there. Also the other officer says "is that him?" "looks like him to me", and again they saw you run in that direction.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/353816555?t=01h02m45s

This is how it looked like from my perspective. You can clearly hear me getting all the info. I didn't even know who i was exactly chasing cause it was a cluster fuck in that situation. Well i heard someone say "bearing 55" and "he ran in that direction" so i ran towards that direction and i saw you there. Also the other officer says "is that him?" "looks like him to me", and again they saw you run in that direction.
Took it down no worries

Closed on your request!

Merry Christmas everyone!

AD8CC8377D7DAE26562DBB536F17F18159F3A066

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back