What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Sea of Thieves

Jamiie

heard it got alot better? looking to see if anyone can give an opinion as the ATLAS hype made me want to play a pirate game lol 

As a renowned Pirate on the Sea of Thieves i very much would recommend it. 

Its content closer to launch was 0 but now its got alot more to do. Megladons and Krakens are fun and random encounters with ghost ships keeps you awake. 

And then you have the odd player ships thst you could RUIN! 

I love it, and will keep on doing so hopefully. 

Seen alot of cool shit on SoT recently. Been wanting to play it for a while now, just yo lazy to launch the game.

I've been playing the 14 day free trial of SoT. In my opinion, it is a very fun game which works quite well (100% reccomend only playing with people you know, or join the official Discord group to find crew).

However, it just doesn't quite have enough content yet to justify the £50 odd price tag. When my free trial is up I don't think I will be buying it as I have nearly completed it in that time and what I haven't completed, has become very grindy. 

I like the way that it is designed, in that ALL players are equal from day 1, so you can get straight in to it. However this is also it's biggest downfall for me. Now that I am over half way through completing it, I just don't find there is any reward for continuing to play. The only thing you unlock is cosmetics which I am not too interested in, and the novelty has pretty much worn off all the grind. 

Back