What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Merry Christmas 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilco

The King
Lifetime Donator
xmasrp.png

Merry Christmas Roleplayers!

Good Evening and a very Merry Christmas!

Who can believe this is our 5th Christmas in existence!  Some of you have been here for all 5 some are joining us for there first Roleplay Xmas, To those old names thanks for sticking with us and its great to still see you here! To the new faces who have joined or to those who have returned you are very welcome here and you are joining us in a year we celebrate our 5th Birthday in February this year.

Firstly let me apologise for the delay with our annual message, This morning was my 50th Parkrun so I was at the run dressed up as forest gump and tomorrow I am off for the annual boxing day road race as well as having family around my house and visiting family at their houses and doing all that good stuff in between its a busy time of year and it has been a very busy day!

Here is a picture for your enjoyment!

2593d70b31f07f6f76d8b46fc6640d3f.jpgrsz_1unnamed.jpg

As per last years message seen here: Merry Christmas 2017  At Christmas I like to share what I've been up to and hear from you how your year has been and what you have to be thankful for, I know a few members here who have had an excellent year, some people here have had life-changing ones! Please let us know in this topic!

I will start it off with mine and will keep it short and sweet as it's been a busy year, This year I have got to be thankful for starting very good new job earlier in the year, which led to moving to a new house in a new location and the fact I have been able to keep up my running and fitness in between, Next year I hope to get faster and bring down my 5K time.

Roleplay UK has had a pretty good year with 1,012,118 website sessions from 177k users giving us a total of 7,382,610 page views! That's down from last year but still completely wild numbers, It really, however, isn't about quality and more so the quality! We are a friendly community and one that puts common decency towards others online above everything else and that's what keeps a lot of you returning and its something that certainly keeps me here and focused!

If you see anyone from our staff team go and wish them a very merry Xmas, they have worked hard this year and would love a thank you and a Merry Christmas from you, Also please leave a message below wishing others a Merry Xmas!

A very merry Xmas from the Wilco household, I hope you have had a great day and will continue to enjoy the rest of it! 

I raise my glass to you!

wilco.png

P.S Look out near the end of the week for some RPUK Events! The XFactor and our annual Altis Marathon!

Please note during this next week we are down to the bare minimum as our staff team take a much-deserved break and spend time with there friends and families, Please have a little patience during this time.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Staff Team Xmas Messages

Disclaimer - This isn't the entire team! This is from the team who were around to respond to my last minute call out!

Edgar Ville: Merry Christmas all, hope you all have a great day, enjoy yourselves and have an awesome time

Jefke V: A very good Christmas to all of you! 

Valen Bell: Merry Christmas to all Hobos far and wide and have a wonderful time.

Nalurah:
Merry Christmas and a happy New Year, may it bring you all joy and love. To quote Dumbledore (Harry Potter nerd here): Happiness can be found in the darkest of times if one only remembers to turn on the light.

KingGodDiabloZ:
Merry Christmas and a happy new year to all of you! Remember as a dutch saying goes: "Life is a party, but you need to decorate it yourself". Have a great holiday with friends and family!

Stavik: Merry Christmas nerds! I hope you all have a fantastic holiday and you enjoy it to the maximum! 

CST Meeloo: Merry Christmas Hobos! Love you all and wish you all the best. Hope you guys have fun!

Daanv: Merry Xmas to all of you around the globe 

DELETER: Merry Christmas and a happy new year to all of you! Hope you all got some great gifts and had a good time with family and friends. 

ACC Gordon: Have a very merry Christmas and a safe new year!

Samatlewis: Get schwifty! Merry Christmas ya filthy animals.

CC mryan19: Merry Christmas and a happy new year everyone.

RuTHLeSS INFO : all the best for those gaming over the Holidays, and be more grateful in what you get this year.

Gurlanin: Merry Christmas you horrible lot! Always remember to keep the roleplay alive! Maybe for New Year some of you can have the resolution to use your guns less! (I can dream!) 😛

Last edited by a moderator:
Merry Christmas Wilco and the rest of the staff team, along with everyone else who may read this!

I hope you all have a prosperous 2019 with everything that can go your way, doing so. 

Still waiting for my get out jail free card from you. You promised 😞

Last edited by a moderator:
Merry Christmas all!

Samatlewis: Get schwifty! Merry Christmas ya filthy animals.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

im sorry I couldn’t  help it ❤️

Merry Christmas to all who are celebrating to those who do not, simply enjoy your rest period, thanks for being part of the community, looking forward to seeing you all in 2019 🙂 !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back