What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

PC List Thoughts

SI Ali Barber

Unlinked
eda4990505ebea4dfd53887d3d0b4f46.png

Already got a 500gb SSD that is unused a load of other HDD that will be used in it, thoughts on any issues or worth? 

Main Usage: CAE (Femap 12.0 / NX Nastran software) CAD (Solidworks, Autodesk programs and rendering of products using CAD assorted programs)

Other usage: Bit of gaming now and then, searching of dank memes, (Arma 3...Maybe Arma 4??!?!?!, PUBG, Fortnite, CS and other random games mainly at 1080p however may upgrade to a 1440p monitor down the line.

Current build so you can see the jump up: 
284011d1f6bc007c66868d17b367a8af.png

How old is the current PSU you have? 

Got the same processor with 16gb of 3200mhz ram. Can say it works fine with solidworks and all of the games I play at 1080p. Ofcourse intel is better for gaming but now I can do more stuff at once without suffering too much performance. Find out if your motherboard supports even up to 3000mhz of memory. Other than that I have to say it looks good.

Last edited by a moderator:
Also what GPU Do you currently have as you may be able to not buy one use yours and then you'll be able to spend more on moving to a i5 6600k or something along those lines.

Didn't read the second part @SI Ali Barber you'd probably just be able to use the 960 for now

Last edited by a moderator:
Also what GPU Do you currently have as you may be able to not buy one use yours and then you'll be able to spend more on moving to a i5 6600k or something along those lines.
If you look at the image of what he currently owns you can see he is using a 2gb GTX 960. Nothing wrong with the card but at some point you just want something better. Now I guess @SI Ali Barber want something better. And with the additional 8GB you don't have to worry about lacking virtual memory + 1070 Ti's look cool and perform quite well.

Back