What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Escape From Tarkov 14day Trial giveaway!!!

P4ndem1c

Hi so I got a 14day trial code to whoever actually thinks about buying the game but can't decide whether or not he wants its (Haven't tried, wants to try it and decide or just wants to see mechanics.) Be aware the game is Hardcore and is difficult. First 10 people who will reply back here within 24h will be put onto the draft. Only one wins, let's get it started.

DRAFT IS OVER!!! Winners are at the bottom of this topic.

Last edited by a moderator:
Already got it! Just here to comment its a good game if you have time to grind with a group! can be very rewarding

Already got it! Just here to comment its a good game if you have time to grind with a group! can be very rewarding
Yup but a very hardcore as well, that's why I give it out to someone who wants to try and thinks about buying it.

Congratulations to @Warwick for winning this draft. Contact me within 24h on forums or Teamspeak to receive your award. Thank you to all participating. Also, @CI Dan B and @Lexii contact me for 2nd and 3rd place prizes. @CI Dan B decided to give his 2nd place prize to anybody other who are in this topic. Anyone who hasn't won yet anything and will @ me in here with quote"Hey sexy" will get his prize!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back