What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Is it possible with more then 30 fps on rpuk arma 3?

Wicker

HOBO
So I was wondering for real if there is any way to get high fps on rpuk because right now I believe I have a pretty descent setup with an
Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.00GHz    

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 

16 GB of rams
Do you guys got any tips to increase fps on rpuk or generally arma 3?

So I was wondering for real if there is any way to get high fps on rpuk because right now I believe I have a pretty descent setup with an

16 GB of rams
thats odd... I have a 1060, 16GB ram, 3.4Ghz and oddly even though i have all settings max i get around 55-70 FPS in KAVALA.. so somethings odd here..

I have 1080 and i7 I don't go below 50fps anywhere. other processes running?

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you have any idea how I can fix the issue?
1. Check your drivers and download the Geforce app on your computer and test your graphics.

2. Make sure you maybe didnt set your view distance too far or something like that

3. browse graphic settings 

Reformat your computer if you havent done this in the last year. Put arma on ssd id you are experiencing micro stutters. Tweek settings like shadows, view distance, water reflection etc. If you could post ur video settings it would be easier to help 😛

16 GB of rams
Arma is a very CPU intensive game and really a 1060 and a 1080 Ti would get the same fps from my experience so it's probably due to an overload on your cpu. Try limiting the amount of background apps and maybe try and turn off apps starting on boot.

Back