Experience the Altis Life
keyboard_arrow_right
ALTIS LIFE 1
ALTIS LIFE 2
DAYZ UK
TEAMSPEAK

We are currently undergoing maintenance

The forums are available for use, yet please do not expect full functionality.

SALV

The Plebs Mansion

Smuggles
2 minutes ago, ShaunLaaaD said:

Dear me, it’s not our fault you put down a 35m deposit and lost the keys! We only had one pair..

Dear Sir,

We did not even see the keys. Also knowing there was only one pair, why still sell a Mansion without Keys? Said to leave the property after we did deposit the amount? Feel free to explain that 🙂

SALV
29 minutes ago, Smuggles said:

Dear Sir,

We did not even see the keys. Also knowing there was only one pair, why still sell a Mansion without Keys? Said to leave the property after we did deposit the amount? Feel free to explain that 🙂

Eh... are you sure that was me? Because I've literally only spoke to Naylor and Roberts who seemed genuine about buying the mansion and this was like a 3 weeks ago.

• Facepalm 3

Smuggles
19 minutes ago, SALV said:

Eh... are you sure that was me? Because I've literally only spoke to Naylor and Roberts who seemed genuine about buying the mansion and this was like a 3 weeks ago.

I am 100% sure that it was you. You stated to be Salv aka Steve The Electrician. You died whilst trying to show us the property within the first 5 minutes. I dragged you towards the front gates. You cannot fool me here, I know your business now. We did transfer the payment for this Mansion, along with the private jail inside, the sofa, the first floor, etc. You did even state there would be a safety bunker underground the Mansion which is only accessable through the backgarden stairs towards the Airpad Garage. Oops, did I say to much? 🙂

SALV
4 minutes ago, Smuggles said:

I am 100% sure that it was you. You stated to be Salv aka Steve The Electrician. You died whilst trying to show us the property within the first 5 minutes. I dragged you towards the front gates. You cannot fool me here, I know your business now. We did transfer the payment for this Mansion, along with the private jail inside, the sofa, the first floor, etc. You did even state there would be a safety bunker underground the Mansion which is only accessable through the backgarden stairs towards the Airpad Garage. Oops, did I say to much? 🙂

I have literally not been in town for like 2 month. I've been on a work trip to Alaska 🤨

• Facepalm 5

ShaunLAD
52 minutes ago, Smuggles said:

No comment 

• Haha 1

Lobmarksennn

Is it still for sale or no?

SALV
1 hour ago, Lobmarksennn said:

Is it still for sale or no?

Oh yeah my dude, I'll tell you what, I will throw in one of my vintage classic hunters as a good will gesture. 🤗

• Haha 1
  • Facepalm 2

Ziitoz

Still for sale?

YoCo
On 22/03/2019 at 15:10, SALV said:

Oh yeah my dude, I'll tell you what, I will throw in one of my vintage classic hunters as a good will gesture. 🤗

@Ziitoz its always for sale, til the right offer is made.

ShaunLAD
4 minutes ago, Ziitoz said:

Still for sale?

Of course it is mate, message SALV on the forums to book a viewing, you’ll love it! 

• Facepalm 2

Ziitoz

What you reckon hed take for it as a lowest? looking to have as a dan blizerian private home ;))

• Like 1
  • Hype 1
  • Facepalm 1

Ziitoz

Doesn't seem like its up for sale, tried messaging him the past 2 days to no avail

• Like 1

Smuggles

Guys give it up. I've tried to buy the mansion with my group of guys 1,5 years ago. They were still owning the property. They still have it, no 000,1% they would sell it. I'm gonna be a salty dude rn and say that they just want the views and comments on this post. What do you expect from Plebs...

• Love 2
  • Facepalm 9

ShaunLAD

seems so these guys want to facepalmed me. PLEASE anyone who is interested in buying this property. look somewhere else, as these guys are known to scam people. DO NOT BUY. they've told me there into selling properly now, as an officer of the law I call bullshit. when these guys are found they will be dealt with 

• Haha 2
  • Facepalm 7

Mad Yoke
32 minutes ago, Ziitoz said:

Doesn't seem like its up for sale, tried messaging him the past 2 days to no avail

Yes this property is still currently for sale salv can't respond atm as he is in jail he should be out on Tuesday.

• Like 3
  • Facepalm 1

Smuggles

Now you listen,

I had 35mil together and you and your Wannabe gang stole that from me back then when you told us to 'leave'. Because it was still your 'property' even after the transfer. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 4
  • Wow 2
  • Feelsbadman 1
  • Facepalm 1

Mad Yoke

Yes we remember you, you were told to leave the property as you were trespassing on private property and your WANNABE gang tried to scam us with 35mill of printed stacked cash so we had to confiscate the money and turn it in to the Altis police.

• Haha 1
  • Hype 3
  • Facepalm 3

Ziitoz

Looks like im sticking to my barn instead 😅

• Love 1

SALV

Still for sale guys. Limited time offer for this one off property! 

Friendly seller too. 🤗

• Love 2
  • Eggplant 1
  • Hype 1
  • Facepalm 3

TASH

I don't think I've ever had less trust in someone selling something. This is the most sketchy thing i have ever read and can say I'm going to keep my 154 mill safely in my own bank without getting scammed. 🙂

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 1
  • Facepalm 1

Tom Cliffoff
Posted (edited)

I am not scam worthy

Edited by Tom Cliffoff
  • Haha 1

Police Man Reiss
On 12/05/2019 at 19:28, ShaunLAD said:

seems so these guys want to facepalmed me. PLEASE anyone who is interested in buying this property. look somewhere else, as these guys are known to scam people. DO NOT BUY. they've told me there into selling properly now, as an officer of the law I call bullshit. when these guys are found they will be dealt with 

+1 i can confirm salv is a known scammer!

thats what you get for face palming my shit salv you scammer!

• Facepalm 6
  • PagChomp 1