What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Atlas - To buy or not to buy?

Mads Frost

I've read mixed reviews and I can't come to the conclusion whether to buy it or not..  Is it too buggy or "broken" as I've read or it as good as others would say?

a4bc8ac8e4ef089ee6e8ba447afa8bdf.jpg

Cardoso has some boar issues earlier. 

I am debating it too, I used to have it but refunded it because of the lag issues. But they seem to have fixed it now. I am not sure though, hoping that my computer can run it.

We had a bit of an adventure tonight on our first ship.

dadf75ef7843121401cd1bf4e50e6776.jpg

5c8af97e4c7e8aebefb4cb991ed9f96d.jpg

0dfb8824dd3373f155ddc508e0ce0994.jpg

@Aiden got us through.

197a730a23feb8a1b5369c7e5326e509.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The game is great fun if you are a bunch of people, like 10+ people. The game is VERY grindy, and the world is basically controlled by the mega companies with 100+ members grinding huge bases and ships to dominate "their" islands, so finding somewhere to claim land where you have all the resources you need and build a base/ship is almost impossible, at least in my experience. If you want to build a big ship you will have to grind for hours to build it, and it can be lost very quickly if you are unlucky with glitches, meeting a mega company or getting sunk while your offline. The ship to ship combat is amazing and is much like sea of thieves where you work together to run the ship, repairing, manning the cannons, boarding other ships to stop them from repairing etc...

I have had the most fun playing unoffical servers with boosted rates, like 10x gather/taming/exp, that way you can build the big ships fast and actually take part in the mid - late game part of the game with taming, crafting, building/raiding bases and so on. There is loads of pvp  with everyone being able to make ships fairly easy and its not such a big loss if you get offline raided or loose your ship / base in a fight. The maps on unofficial arent as big as official and this limits the PVE part of the game with not having all the islands, but if you want to build ships/bases and pvp instead of hitting trees for 10 hours i can strongly recommend grabbing some friends and go unoffical servers 😛

The game is great fun if you are a bunch of people, like 10+ people. The game is VERY grindy, and the world is basically controlled by the mega companies with 100+ members grinding huge bases and ships to dominate "their" islands, so finding somewhere to claim land where you have all the resources you need and build a base/ship is almost impossible, at least in my experience. If you want to build a big ship you will have to grind for hours to build it, and it can be lost very quickly if you are unlucky with glitches, meeting a mega company or getting sunk while your offline. The ship to ship combat is amazing and is much like sea of thieves where you work together to run the ship, repairing, manning the cannons, boarding other ships to stop them from repairing etc...

I have had the most fun playing unoffical servers with boosted rates, like 10x gather/taming/exp, that way you can build the big ships fast and actually take part in the mid - late game part of the game with taming, crafting, building/raiding bases and so on. There is loads of pvp  with everyone being able to make ships fairly easy and its not such a big loss if you get offline raided or loose your ship / base in a fight. The maps on unofficial arent as big as official and this limits the PVE part of the game with not having all the islands, but if you want to build ships/bases and pvp instead of hitting trees for 10 hours i can strongly recommend grabbing some friends and go unoffical servers 😛
Thanks for giving me a good point of view =D

Back